Member Of The Month (November 2013)

Chris

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

This is not easy to do, it might appear so but even in the earliest days - 3+ candidates always stood out. We decided that this month would see if we could attract votes from the community, I have to be honest I was nervous about not getting enough votes or it failing. I'm delighted with how it was received, it shown me a glimpse of what this place can be and what I aim for it to be.

Next month I hope you all will join me in nominating the candidates - We will then vote for the the popular 6 (as we did this month).

You can name up to 3 members - Then myself and cheeky will create a poll for you to vote. Whoever get's mentioned the most will be in the voting stage.

Please take a moment to congratulate PTID1862 - He's been a big boost to our community, as each and everyone who gets involved does but I felt there's been a great amount of care/quality with PTID and he almost received this without voting (as this was recent idea I wanted to try next month).

Thank you to each and every memeber! - especially you PTID! Congrats and please keep up your great attitude around here.

You Pies!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

i have not found as much time but when i do ptid is always posting his constructive views which i really enjoy. its nice to see so many new names around the community, so he certainly stood out.

well done and congrats!

• Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I've enjoyed reading PTID's posts which have been interesting and amusing so well done mate you have certainly made your mark.

Great idea to let the community choose the nominees, thanks Joe.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

Well done PTID. I echo Tony's comments.Great to have another member making such good contributions. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Oh my days...

Thank you so much, I don't quite know what to say. Firstly, you can put the idea of a Kate Winslett style speech to bed, it's not happening.

I hope I can live up to the award of MOTM, although when I have just informed Mrs PTID, she replied with "you are always my man of the month"

Blimey so early on a Sunday morning, I think it's because she knows I am going xmas shopping today.

Seriously, thank you all, I only post what I believe to be right...

I would also like to thank my parents, for their support during my early years, my teachers who tried repeatedly to get me to take an interest in academic stuff,

oh no that's enough of that gushy stuff, it was in danger of becoming like the bafta's or something.

WOO HOO   :excited:

• Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  3

Well done PTID, it was a close call but you got my vote.

You'll enjoy the non stop round of celebrity functions, gala evenings and social gatherings. The week's holiday in Barbados was fantastic too. It's been a hectic month for me, I'll be glad of the rest.

Have you been advised what's in store for the Nov winner?

• Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

When I won it (twice by the way :rolleyes: ) I found the media attention a little intrusive and as for the fans camping outside the house it was embarrassing, we started to get complaints from the neighbours because of the constant chanting TONY TONY TONY. To be honest I was glad to hand over the baton to the next person.

I'm surprised @Pies4u only got a week in Barbados, I got a 5 week world cruise all expenses paid.

I am still to receive verification on this, but as I understand it, winning the November MOTM award has got me:

A weekend for two in Clacton on Sea.

A full months subscription to The Nottingham Evening Post.

A far cry me thinks, just goes to show, we are still in a recession.

There was me thought that it was a cert, to get the VIP tickets to SPOTY 2013, Xfactor Live Final, and the all expenses paid trip to Australia with full hotels, meals, beer, and tickets package.

:crying:

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

A full months subscription to The Nottingham Evening Post.

Would you really want this? I'd rather be tortured myself. :lol:

It was a bit of a toss up actually Joe as to which would be the most torturous, either that or the X factor tickets, but at least I have the weekend for two.

Happy days.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Well done PTID.Another poster who makes Super_ram laugh out loud.Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Archived