On Santa's List

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Well this year, I am expecting a book for Crimble.

When asked what I would like, the fist thing that came into the old wooden top was:

Steak Diana Ross.

Here is hoping...

I told Mrs PTID (galley slave etc etc) to purchase aforementioned prized gift, from t' club shop, not that Brazilian sounding company, that dodges it's taxes.

We shall see.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Hey mate, it's a brilliant read, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

My son bought me tickets for the Gala performance of the play which I thoroughly enjoyed as well.

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I haven't read the book or seen the play, I did catch parts Notts shared and it made me laugh. Hope you both get what you want for Christmas! :)

• Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

this year seems very dull, to many grumpy people spoiling it. its hard to get in the spirit!

hope you all enjoy what you get tho

• Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

this year seems very dull, to many grumpy people spoiling it. its hard to get in the spirit!

hope you all enjoy what you get tho

I think I am one of those grumpy people, the older I get the more cynical I get. Jingle tills, bah humbug.

I think I am one of those grumpy people, the older I get the more cynical I get. Jingle tills, bah humbug.

I bet your different around the Grandchildren! @super_ram is quite grumpy, not always but quite often. I can recall him moaning as he was getting out the Christmas decorations as a child, all you heard was muttering and complaints about having to go into the loft. Though it would always take awhile after getting them in order to put 'em up! Funny really :P

He's not the same with Jake, Ellie, Harry (nephew) and Ava. LOL

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

@tonyhateley if you class yourself as grumpy me and you really need to meet up some day :lol:

I've just gone onto some tablets and one of the pottential (and pretty rare) side effects is that it can cause you to be pretty moodey. Dont know how my Mum will tell the difference! If I'm gumpy on Monday it's College and "start of the week" related, Tuesday college and/or football, Wednesday work related, Thursday college and work related, Friday college related, Saturday football related, sunday football and work related. Got much of a picture of me yet? :angel:

Have to say I don't usually get too excited for christmas until December comes along and all the christmas songs come on. That tends to get me in the spirit

Hmmm, Mrs PTID is bending my ear.

She purchased aforementioned gift from the club shop, and not that tax avoiding online retailer.

£5.00 postage that she whinged enough about at the time. Now the gift has arrived, the packaging shows a postal cost of £2.75.

Scandalous as no refund or change has been given. Wouldn't mind as much if they had put that the postage is likely to be lower and they would utilise the balance to pay for some spot betting.

• Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  3

Darrin Foss, who posts on NCM as Modpie, has written a book about Notts early years/formation. That is available in the Club shop as I understand it. Not sure of the price, but an interesting present for Notts fans IMO.

At least this year they had some "Large" tracksuits in stock from mid Nov onwards - last year there were only small and children sizes available! Got some sweat bands too - that's me sorted.

Hmmm, Mrs PTID is bending my ear.

She purchased aforementioned gift from the club shop, and not that tax avoiding online retailer.

£5.00 postage that she whinged enough about at the time. Now the gift has arrived, the packaging shows a postal cost of £2.75.

Scandalous as no refund or change has been given. Wouldn't mind as much if they had put that the postage is likely to be lower and they would utilise the balance to pay for some spot betting.

If they refuse to refund the difference, I personally find it shocking. If they're going to collect additional fees, they might as well state an admin or handling fee but again, I fear things like this might put off those who value customer service.

I won't go into the fact I had to swop my ST cards again last Saturday.

Hope you enjoy the book buddy!

She isn't the kind of person to complain, well only at me. :huh:

Archived