Welcome Cobby

PTID1862

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Welcome to Pride of Nottingham, I am sure you will enjoy it here. It would be great to have you join us posting on the forums.

Nice photo

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Welcome to PoN,@Cobby.I hope you enjoy spending some time with us and join in posting. :thumbsup:

• Content Count:  627
  • Days Won:  11

Thanks, I'm hoping this site will be better than a certain other forum. Looks promising so far, even just for the functionality.

Also, did you guys know you are now the top search result for "Notts County Forum", as that's how I found this site.

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Welcome to Pride of Nottingham Cobby, thanks for taking the time to join us here. It's nice to see you diving straight into the community, which I hope you will continue to be impressed by.

I've just loaded your 'Around The Lane' and about to have a look at your pictures, so you're a photographer? Nice.

I'm quite into it as a hobby.

Thanks, I'm hoping this site will be better than a certain other forum. Looks promising so far, even just for the functionality.

Also, did you guys know you are now the top search result for "Notts County Forum", as that's how I found this site.

Whistles.... :thumbsup::frantics:

Glad you found us! One of our other members, he found us and then lost the site address. He searched our name and found a nasty surprise in the colour of red, so that pushed me to work on our key words and seo. haha

Thanks!

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

Nice to have you with us @Cobby,welcome.I'm looking forward to more of your photos. :thumbsup:

• Content Count:  627

I've just loaded your 'Around The Lane' and about to have a look at your pictures, so you're a photographer? Nice.

I'm quite into it as a hobby.

Yea, I do like taking a few snaps every now an then, although I'm currently limited by my enthusiasm to go out-site but also work. It's a very expensive hobby too, but then again we are Notts fans so we aren't know for making rational decisions  :lol:

Feel free to check the rest of my photos out on Flickr, they are nothing special but I am proud of them still. Do you have any of your photos online?

I may as well introduce myself properly though.

I'm Martin, born and raised in Nottingham but currently exiled in Birmingham for my job. Went to my first game at the age of 6 just before they did up the Pavis Stand and have been a fan ever since. I'm from a family of pies, from my Grandad to sister (however my dad is a Canary).  I have to admit my interest waned a bit while I was at uni and we were struggling for survival in league two.  It took Munto to re-ignite the flame for me (I know, I'm a glory supporter at heart). I've been a season ticket holder since then, so I'm making up for it now. Let me know if you have any questions  :lol:

Feel free to check the rest of my photos out on Flickr, they are nothing special but I am proud of them still. Do you have any of your photos online?

From the one's I have seen on your account you have every right to be! I did look around after looking at your Notts set, it was nice to see a certain set (a-side from the Notts County one's) ;)

Only really on Facebook, I will have to upload some to our gallery. Most of mine are taking with my mobile, nothing fancy or special - Like This.

Thanks for sharing the bit about yourself, it's really nice to read these bits on new members.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

From the one's I have seen on your account you have every right to be! I did look around after looking at your Notts set, it was nice to see a certain set (a-side from the Notts County one's) ;)

Only really on Facebook, I will have to upload some to our gallery. Most of mine are taking with my mobile, nothing fancy or special - Like This.

Thanks for sharing the bit about yourself, it's really nice to read these bits on new members.

Is that Wollaton Park Joe? Whatever it's really good.You should post more of these

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

A belated but nevertheless warm welcome from me too Cobby. This site is really taking off, as you say the functionality is great, it is very user friendly. You've probably noticed that the users are friendly too! :biggrin:

A belated but nevertheless warm welcome from me too Cobby. This site is really taking off, as you say the functionality is great, it is very user friendly. You've probably noticed that the users are friendly too! :biggrin:

No, he's noticed we're polite and chummy. You know, it's the defination of 'Bad' and 'Not a good thing'. Haha (I am joking here)

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

well you have to be the biggest impact signing! im glad you found us and joined in, its nice to see fans getting along and sharing things. it seems you like pon, so hopefully we will see more from you. merry christmas btw

you pies!

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333

Hello Cobby, is that Bacon or Sausage ha ha ha. Welcome to the site. See you around

Archived