Updates on Damien McCrory, Wes Thomas and speculation on Cal Roberts

Chris

• Damien McCrory hasn't yet returned to training but has done light stuff on grass as of this Monday
  • Wes Thomas is back training, he doesn't feel far away from being match ready but Neal Ardley aims to build him up over the next couple of weeks so that he's match sharp.
  • Cal Roberts injury doesn't seem to be as bad as some fans/people have speculated, it sounds like there's work being done behind the scenes and with the arrival of Tom Walker for a month - it would seem he's been signed as cover. It's only speculation on my part, but it seems like he could be back to training within the month. He just requires a little looking after, which would be a blessing.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2020/december/ardley-pre-dagenham-021220/?fbclid=IwAR1wIsIWb1VbBOEvSuX8aTUd6gxaTGUG5hcZV0I0mRrJWqZqE5ovMTbS3B8

It sounds promising that two players are on the verge of returning.

I also share the belief that more is known by the club regarding Cal Roberts but they don't want to see another injury picked up by risking him too soon, I can see him training in a months time but Tom Walker might see his loan deal extend just to give him more time.

despite the criticism of dke from time to time i like him playing at left back.

wes thomas would be a big boost but with elisha sam in form he can be rested a bit more. none of them need rushing, with cal roberts i think he will be back quicker than most think but we might be able to give him more recovery time.

Archived