- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- On This Day: Notts County triumph over Ascoli at Wembley to clinch 1994-95 Anglo-Italian Cup
- ARLukomski: Notts County against Morecambe was a snoozefest
- ARLukomski: Notts County one step closer to oblivion
- ARLukomski: Notts County against Port Vale - dross all over
- Stat Attack: Notts County hope to make it four unbeaten in Port Vale fixture
- Chris Fairclough helps ex magpie defender Thierry Audel earn coaching badges
- Stat Attack: Notts County hope for joy at Tranmere Rovers
- ARLukomski: Reality check for Notts County as Newport run riot
- Jorge Grant: Did Notts County really need him?
- Faces of PON: Joy on Notts County fans' faces after Mansfield Town
Rather than a catalogue of wonderful Notts performances, it seems far easier to recall games in which we have been poor but I guess that's why, overall, we're in Division Four. Personally, the yardstick for the most depressingly woeful Notts performance shall forever be the five-nil pasting that Macclesfield Town dished out to us, at home, on a cold January night in 2005. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_3/4197571.stm That said, I thought Yeovil Town's visit just this August was getting frightfully close to a complete and utter shambles. I'm still convinced that some of our back-four would have failed a breathalysing test that night. For the best Notts performances, I find I have to think for longer. In recent times, last season's First Round FA Cup win at home to Bristol Rovers, after having quickly been two-nil down, stands out. I think I have to consider some great victories under Mickey Walker, '93/'94 season, when we virtually beat everyone at home, including dismantling both Derby County and Leicester City 4-1, as well as beating our city neighbours.
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.