Notts v Swindon Town

weymouthPIE

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Huge game tommorow at Meadow Lane. Part of me isn't particularly confident - Notts are our sluggish home form versus Swindon with their brilliant away form. But another part of me is confident we'll get a much needed home win and put in a brilliant performance. Lets hope thats the case.

I'll be at Weymouth v Leamington but will be checking the score regularly.

COYP!!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm hoping they get their heads down early on and hit the ground running, I think if we can control the game early on this will most likely work in our favour and frustrate Swindon. Like you though James, I feel a little nervous and unsure. The Preston game will be fresh in their minds which makes me concerned that this and with other recent matters could cause conflictions.

This is a game we should be able to control and give our best, it also depends which Swindon shows up but hopefully it'll be similar to as they've brought in the past.

Prediction; 2-0 to us

Att; 6400 (200+ away fans)

COYP!

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,285
  • Days Won:  69

I agree totally with the above comments and understand the reservations but Notts are due for a really good home performance so I'm predicting a 3-1 home win. Good lluck.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

i'm hoping for a win today. we've had previous good results against swindon so hopefully we carry on with that form.

Starting xi: Bialkowski, Kelly, Sheehan, Leacock, Liddle, J.Hughes, Boucaud, Bishop ©, Zoko, Iwelumo, Judge

Subs: Mitchell, Mahon, Regan, Bencherif, Showumni, Arquin, Labadie

COME ON YOU SEXY PIES, lets give Di Canio something to cry about

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  164
  • Days Won:  2

dont make him to mad! he does react well. lol

i see a win for notts, i don't rate swindon and there pretty poor at times. 2 - 0 to you guys. a narrow win for us again oldham, that is if we are lucky. need all the points we can get our hands on

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Very tight game, Swindon really tried to get back into the match in the second half. Our keeper, who was branded by a few mistakes on youtube when at Southampton put on a fine display and quite possibly his best so far in our colours. Well Done Bart! This can give us some foundation to move and build on our recent form. Keep battling, so we remain inside the playoffs.

Great to Judgey score too!

A much needed home win against a very good Swindon side with an excellent away record will do wonders for the lads confidence. The fact we havent beaten any of the fellow promotion contenders yet has been a real chip on our shoulder but now thats been removed lets hope we can kick on.

Sounded like an entertaining game on the whole, Bialkowski sounded like a contender for MOTM, making what? a good 7 saves? Not bad for a goalkeeper branded as a crap signing by a ficlke few on the basis of one game for Southampton.

Well done lads. YOU PIES

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  207
  • Days Won:  1

The football league highlights made it appear like you guys wasn't in the game, if I was a notts fan I would be concerned that these types of performances showcase your star players. Good result for you!

Not happy with the football league coverage. I listened to the game. First half we were the better side and could/should have had a goal before we took the lead, could've been 1-1 by which point. still, its gone now, onto the FA Cup now

Archived