Jayden Richardson - Loan Extended!

menzinho

This is great news as I thought he would be off to a league 1 club now the window has been reopened and let’s face it, he is way too good for this league.

He gives us great balance as the RWB position has been a bit of a struggle to fill this season, not so much defensively but offensively.

We’ve pretty much assembled a very useful first XI, my only real concern is backup for Wootton and I would prefer another backup Centre Half.

I'm very happy that we have secured his stay for the remainder of the season, I am hoping we can keep him in the long run. Forest is strengthening the area he plays, so it will most likely be down to how he does with us. Likely, he will end up being flogged to the highest bidder, but I would hope our communications with other clubs might pay off with this. I realise it will be quite unlikely, but he would be a big coup and someone the club could build around for the long term.

Archived