A view on #Notts from a Tranmere fan

Piethagoram

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

Nice to hear. The way we play is probably difficult to coach and takes time to get right, but when we get it right it pays off in spades.

• Like 4

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,465
  • Days Won:  5

Very kind words were expressed towards our style of play. I have found a lot of League Two fans to be very biased compared to the National League. I think Tranmere will improve; they looked far better than Grimsby Town or Accrington Stanley. It’s their defence that needs to work just a little harder. I wish them well, except for when they play us.

• Like 5

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

fair play, i try my hardest to give credit when it due to opposition teams, so its nice to see someone commenting and saying nice things about us.

obviously anyone can say whatever they want, its an opinion but its something i welcome. fans should praise the good things about the teams they play, for example i though accrington looked decent from set pieces and used their height advantage well. they looked like a good team that works well together.

• Like 3

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  9

Nice complimentary words from the Tranmere fan. It does seem as if Wrexham fans are a tad jealous of Notts right now. There’s no doubt that Notts are a very good team when they play well. Fingers crossed, we have found our form and can push on from here.

• Like 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  4

I feel like our style of play is not something you see in the lower leagues which is probably why we are managing to beat so many of these teams we come up against.

• Like 1