Weekend Plans - Friday 29th Sept - Sunday 1st Oct

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

It’s the weekend again, I’m sure it’s eagerly awaited for all you workers or students, I know I always looked forward to it when I worked.

What plans have you all got? Some will no doubt be travelling to see the Super Notts so safe travels and bring back the points.

Tonight being Friday I will be enjoying Mrs. T’s famous curry, this time it’s Lamb and Spinach and I’ll wash it down with my first pint of the week. Tonight we are watching a film on Prime called The Lost Flowers of Alex Hart, which has been recommended to us.

Tomorrow it’s Park Run day, then we are visiting a kitchen shop to finalise the plans for our revamped kitchen, in the afternoon I’ll be glued to Radio Nottingham.

Whats everyone else up to?

• Love 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,906
  • Days Won:  162

i am off to colchester tomorrow, i am picking up @CliftonMagpie and then @TheSkipper

i have not been to colchester before so i hope its a straight forward drive but i am looking forward to it, having been to all the games so far. i feel it gives me a better understanding of how notts are doing and its impressive how each games atmosphere makes it all the more enjoyable.

sunday i am staying at home, my mum and aunt are going out for the day. so, i will find things around the house to do.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I may pop round my dads again, I need to weigh myself, but I am starting to lose weight which is nice.

I have a health person advising me, which most of it is simple, but it does help. So, I will have to spend some time reviewing my food diary and to ensure I get some exercise in at home. The walk would be a useful thing too, as going and coming back will add up.

Before my little ramble, I mentioned going to my dad. I spent the time with him from 1 until kick off. I would have stayed longer, but I don't like disturbing him when he's watching or listening to Derby. It was a nice afternoon, with laughs and him talking about Skegness amongst things.

Tomorrow, that's straight forward. There are a few things I need to take care of on here, but otherwise I aim to relax a little.

• Love 2

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Weekend of housework and the usual homework and replatting my middle childs hair.  I planned to take down superpies bed and put up his new one but just didnt have enough time.

I did manage to listen to music for the first time in about a month because my headache had gone down enough to be able to. Something i have definetly missed.