An escape from North Korea, an incredible read

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

i watched this video on youtube which explained the difficulties escaping north korea. i dont think i would want to visit with how much its lockdown and all the concerns regarding it. i dont know why anyone would. i am glad to read that a family managed to beat all the odds and escape.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

South Korea leaving their doors open to any North Korea citizen is a really remarkable thing, on the basis of how likely it would be to cause further problems with their neighbours, who are such a hostile nation.

It's a great story about Mr Kim's experience, even braver all the things he did to manage to gain his family's freedom.

To successfully flee North Korea seems to be a difficult process, as shown in the video above. I am aware that it's very much a lockdown state and very harsh conditions if you don't reform to their way.

• Like 5

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  210
  • Days Won:  0

It’s a captivating story. Hopefully, Mr Kim can now lead a life that brings him more joy. It’s inspiring to see someone fight for their freedom and quality of life. Some of today’s spoiled youngsters wouldn’t understand this feeling.

• Like 4

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

It’s heartening to hear Mr Kim’s story and how he overcame the odds. However, it’s disheartening to think about those who fail or are executed for trying to escape. When a country denies its citizens freedom or the right to leave, it’s clear there are serious problems.

• Like 3

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  525
  • Days Won:  1

It’s uplifting to hear about people escaping from North Korea. I wouldn’t want to live in North Korea, Russia, or China. If I suddenly vanish, one of them is responsible.

• Like 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,725
  • Days Won:  27

North Korea appears to be a challenging place to escape from, so it’s heartening to hear that Mr Kim managed to overcome the odds. His story could make a compelling film.

• Like 1