Joe Palmer CEO #Notts

Piethagoram

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

I believe this article carries very heartening news for all Notts fans. To see the club in a position to support a possible rise to the Championship demonstrates that the sustainability model in place is working.

It will be interesting to see if this model will take us further than the Championship. We have witnessed the seemingly limitless funds of the rich clubs being splashed out on the best players to achieve success. 

It may mean that Notts will look to continue with their shrewd recruitment policy which again has proved very successful, such as recruiting out of contract players & using the loan system to our advantage.

If a big offer came in for one of our best players, would Notts reject it? Well have to wait & see.

We at Notts known how things turn out when clubs spend beyond their means, so this is very positive news today. 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,955
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+
8 hours ago, Robbie__64 said:

It will be interesting to see if this model will take us further than the Championship.

Let’s take one step at a time, I’m ecstatic that we are back in the league and it looks like we are safe from returning to the National League, I’d love to get into League One at the first time of asking but if not I’d still be happy, talk of the Championship and beyond is a bit premature.

I’m really happy that Notts have a sustainable plan to take us forward and aren’t looking to sell players, the only worry I have is if we lose Luke Williams to a bigger club, then we get a bad manager who takes us backwards.

• Like 1