Deadline Day!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Do we think we will bring anyone in today?

Possibly, but I doubt it would someone who would be in the first team.  We have been letting our fringe players go which means we should hopefully be able to strengthen the squad.

2. Who do you think will be the big movers and shakers in the Championship and below?
I'm not sure if Leicester need to strengthen given their run of form and league position

3. Big spenders in the PL?

I'm sure the the bookies would be saying Man City, but again with the free flowing football they are playing, and their current run of form what kind of player would be able to walk into their first team and improve their game?

1. Do we think we will bring anyone in today?

No

2. Who do you think will be the big movers and shakers in the Championship and below?

QPR, Yeovil (might make some interesting signing), Blackburn and perhaps Blackpool

3. Big spenders in the PL?

Just a guess Chelsea, who else can City buy?

Nottingham Forest have confirmed the loan signing of David Vaughan from Sunderland, until the end of the season, reports BBC Radio Nottingham.

Splashing out their wealth with loan signings....

Don't knock it, it's a fairly decent transfer for them even if it's a loan. I am sure some of their fans would complain about the lack of clout though!

Archived