Congratulations Derby County

Supporter+

Back in the Championship and @super_ram will be celebrating and hoping they’re playing Forest next season.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

The problems of the last few seasons with points deductions,administration,relegation and EFL restrictions has affected my emotions today.I don't mind admitting I'm typing my comments with tears in my eyes.Thank you David Clowes for saving my club.Thank you Paul Warne , all the backroom staff and all the players for getting my team promoted.And not forgetting @GrannyPie's smiling photo for inspiring me throughout the season..

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Supporter+
15 hours ago, Wheelbarrow repair man said:

If you drink have one for me!

Oh he’ll have had a few pints of real ale don’t you worry. :joker:

By the way @Wheelbarrow repair man did you know if you put an @ sign in front of someone forum name it will highlight it and notify them that you’ve mentioned them, like I’ve done with your name above.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Supporter+

You’re welcome, @Wheelbarrow repair man just one last thing I should have said is when the name pops up you need to click on it to make it highlighted that’s why my name isn’t highlighted in your post.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Wheelbarrow repair man said:

YES WELL DONE DERBY COUNTY Like to think my Dear Old Dad was looking down at the Lads who have taken the RAMS BACK TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP. 

Celebrate this Great Occasion super_ram Notts Fans celebrated last season Now it's your turn. If you drink have one for me!

Thank you  @Wheelbarrow repair man.I'm certainly savouring the moment.My wish now is for my first team to consolidate their place in the Championship .Secondly I hope Stuart Maynard gets the backing of the Notts fans and the owners and manages to sort out the Notts frailties.It would be very nice if I could join in celebrating a Notts County promotion this time next year.Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

i am pleased for derby, they deserved to go up and its just a shame that portsmouth was just so good this season because it could have been a interesting title race between both teams. derby did well to get back up after dropping off a bit but it is always nice see a good team doing well.

congratulations @super_ram.

• Love 2