Who should join us in L2 next season?

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

The L2 line-up for next season is almost complete, with two exceptions:

One of Doncaster, Crewe, Crawley and the franchise will be departing to League One. If we're competing for promotion next season, I'd rather have the franchise out of the way; however, I'd much prefer them to be exiting the league in the other direction. Doncaster are the form team, but is also a good away day for us.

From the Bananarama Conference, either Solihull or Bromley will be joining the Football League for the first time. Both have ex-Notts players on board (Myles Weston at Bromley, Joss Labadie at Solihull). Personally I'd prefer Solihull as we can bring the song back, and because Bromley are always horrible to play against.

Who do you want to join us and why?

• Like 2

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,489
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

@DangerousSausage It would be a good fairy story if Doncaster go up, however MK Dons going up would be good for Notts.

I agree about Solihull going up from the National League, but I have a sneaky feeling Bromley will do it.

I don't think Chesterfield will be challenging, they may have the defensive problems we had if they don't strengthen.

Even without the three that got promoted from League 2 and possibly the Dons, it will still be a tough league because we've seen this year that every game is tough.

That's why I hope they recruit some tough beasts to compete with anything our opponents throw at us next season.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Solihull Moors, they did well to gain their league status and were unlucky to lose it. I hope they return because it's another local team, their ground might not be the best but its one I haven't been to in person but know well.

Had Gatehead kept their form and managed to reach the playoffs, I would say them but the other three clubs I don't wish to see in League Two.

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+
2 hours ago, DangerousSausage said:

From the Bananarama Conference

:rollonfloorlaughing::rollonfloorlaughing:

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,489
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+
15 hours ago, Chris said:

Had Gatehead kept their form and managed to reach the playoffs, I would say them but the other three clubs I don't wish to see in League Two.

Gateshead did reach the playoffs but we're kicked out because of apparent leasing problems with their ground under EFL rules. 

Another sad chapter for the reputation of the EFL.

• Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

i dont really care to be honest, it will be nice not to play mansfield but annoying to see the rivalry between chesterfield resume. they will be expecting to do better than us, so i hope whoever does goes up can out shine even them.

• Like 1