PoN Register

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

there seems to be a few missing members, do you know anything @notts-joe?

might be on holiday or something but ptid, ivanneck, nesh... quite a few i have not seen on or posting, just curious. probably just busy :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I've seen Ivan popping on and he's posted, I think the change of the server's been a slight set back but one which will now allow us to move on as a community.

@Nesh I am unsure, @PTID1862 I haven't messaged for awhile and I hope they're all fine, I have been worrying a bit about PTID because it's not like him but I am sure they're still very much around. Just a case of being busy :)

I am here buddy, busy day for me.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

Hello mate, i'm probably one off of that list, i've just been incredibly busy with decorating our house & my parents, also our kids have such good social lives that i am just a glorified taxi driver!!

I've been looking at the site when i can but until tonight i haven't really had the chance to even do the prediction league ( i think i've missed two weeks) but hopefully things have settled down a touch so I can get back to having a good chat & a laugh with you guys again.

Hope your job search has been going good & i'm sure we'll speak soon.

Hello mate, i'm probably one off of that list, i've just been incredibly busy with decorating our house & my parents, also our kids have such good social lives that i am just a glorified taxi driver!!

I've been looking at the site when i can but until tonight i haven't really had the chance to even do the prediction league ( i think i've missed two weeks) but hopefully things have settled down a touch so I can get back to having a good chat & a laugh with you guys again.

Hope your job search has been going good & i'm sure we'll speak soon.

i thought @notts-joe was planning to cover absent predictions? i am surprised he has not done it, our joe is good with this sort of thing.

have you moved homes? decorating is a nightmare, aligning the wallpaper esp!

yes, it went well. they told me i should hear within two weeks, i went down today to speak to them. thanks for asking :)

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  173
  • Days Won:  2

I have found myself in the same boat, very busy and the time zone can be a pain.

i thought @notts-joe was planning to cover absent predictions? i am surprised he has not done it, our joe is good with this sort of thing.

yes, it went well. they told me i should hear within two weeks, i went down today to speak to them. thanks for asking :)

You would be amazed how much I write down and yet I still forget, I wished I had remembered because it would have helped but then again, I can be very iffy with predicting. :P

We moved in August last year and although the property itself is lovely with a massive garden unfortunately it was previously occupied by a man in his 80's who had been here since it was built in 1974 so everything was a mix of 1950's & 1970's chic! 

The decorating story so far is we took off 17 garden bin bags full of wallpaper, filled in various open channels in the wall that were incorrectly repaired after a re-wire a few years ago, sanded the varnish off of the banister and the stairs to allow for an undercoat then two coats of satin paint, we have had to re-paint the walls three times due to paint soaking into the plaster, currently the plum colour has had 6 coats & undercoat and the white has had 11 coats & undercoat and it still needs more but we believe this is down to it being Dulux and not Crown as after we had decorated all of the bedrooms and the living room we did gloss the wood bits & doors but this went yellow after 7 weeks due to basically Dulux being crap paint, we are now in the process of sanding all the previously glossed areas back and then we are going to use the satin as this is really good paint, we've done all of the radiators with the plasticote paint but it still feels like we haven't achieved anything..

The garden was more of a farmers field so along with everything else I am digging it all up, leveling it off and rotivating it ready for the grass seed in April (this is the next step planned for the end of Feb)

Hopefully your new job will go hand in hand with us staying in league 1  :)

We moved in August last year and although the property itself is lovely with a massive garden unfortunately it was previously occupied by a man in his 80's who had been here since it was built in 1974 so everything was a mix of 1950's & 1970's chic! 

The decorating story so far is we took off 17 garden bin bags full of wallpaper, filled in various open channels in the wall that were incorrectly repaired after a re-wire a few years ago, sanded the varnish off of the banister and the stairs to allow for an undercoat then two coats of satin paint, we have had to re-paint the walls three times due to paint soaking into the plaster, currently the plum colour has had 6 coats & undercoat and the white has had 11 coats & undercoat and it still needs more but we believe this is down to it being Dulux and not Crown as after we had decorated all of the bedrooms and the living room we did gloss the wood bits & doors but this went yellow after 7 weeks due to basically Dulux being crap paint, we are now in the process of sanding all the previously glossed areas back and then we are going to use the satin as this is really good paint, we've done all of the radiators with the plasticote paint but it still feels like we haven't achieved anything..

The garden was more of a farmers field so along with everything else I am digging it all up, leveling it off and rotivating it ready for the grass seed in April (this is the next step planned for the end of Feb)

Hopefully your new job will go hand in hand with us staying in league 1  :)

sounds like a big job and it does take time, i bet your children love the garden. my grandparents owned a big home near leicestershire, big oak trees and the lawn was perfect.

yeah crown is better imo, the smell is manageable but dulex is just a name, horrible stuff.

hope you manage to find time to relax a little :) thanks!

Some might say that this could be intentional..... ha ha

Me? Never... It's that @super_ram and @tonyhateley you must watch out for.

Also, since @hissingdwarf is the actual teacher and he is of course our MotM. Shouldn't he be taking the register? Who's absent, we might need sick notes! :P

Me? Never... It's that @super_ram and @tonyhateley you must watch out for.

Also, since @hissingdwarf is the actual teacher and he is of course our MotM. Shouldn't he be taking the register? Who's absent, we might need sick notes! :P

Can me brother sorry delete that is my mum still allowed to sign it for me? ha ha

Can me brother sorry delete that is my mum still allowed to sign it for me? ha ha

We will be checking for authenticity @Northants Pie ;)

We will be checking for authenticity @Northants Pie ;)

Ha Ha Seriously though surely that was a big part of growing up for everyone, learning who to get to fake your parents signature if you couldn't do it yourself?

Ha Ha Seriously though surely that was a big part of growing up for everyone, learning who to get to fake your parents signature if you couldn't do it yourself?

Just between you and me, I used to fake Supers and Granny's when I was in year 7 of senior school. The amount of times I had detention and often for silly things, I once dropped a science book by mistake and I got a detention for supposedly doing it on purpose!!

Yeah, you're right. I am sure everyone's done this!

@super_ram told me he used to sneak to the pub with his friends during school hours!! I wonder if he faked my Grandparents signatures :P

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Private Hateley reporting for duty SAH!

Had a busy day today visiting friends so this is the first chance I've had to come on here. I'm off to the prediction league now, I don't want miss my chance to close in on the leaders even more, as long as @super_ram hasn't bribed @weymouthPIE to give me less points again. :biggrin:

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Sergeant Major Super_ram here.No talking in the ranks @tonyhateley and get yer hair cut and polish your buttons.Going AWOL is a very serious offence,as is accusing fellow officers of bribery.However,I've taken your previous exemplory conduct into consideration so no further disciplinary action will be taken in this instance.I will be keeping  my beady eye(Snudge-The Army Game-remember that) on you and any other personnel who do not meet the very high standards expected on this community. :rollonfloorlaughing:

Supporter+

Sergeant Major Super_ram here.No talking in the ranks @tonyhateley and get yer hair cut and polish your buttons.Going AWOL is a very serious offence,as is accusing fellow officers of bribery.However,I've taken your previous exemplory conduct into consideration so no further disciplinary action will be taken in this instance.I will be keeping my beady eye(Snudge-The Army Game-remember that) on you and any other personnel who do not meet the very high standards expected on this community. :rollonfloorlaughing:

Lol :rollonfloorlaughing:

There aren't many on here who will remember Bootsy and Snudge I bet we are the only ones @super_ram. Follow Flogger.

@liampie are you doing the register today? Lol

Just in case.... Here

Supporter+

@liampie are you doing the register today? Lol

Just in case.... Here

It's a bit of a worry when the person taking the register doesn't turn up. :joker:

might be on holiday or something but ptid, ivanneck, nesh... quite a few i have not seen on or posting, just curious. probably just busy :)

I noticed a few members missing too,@liampie. It's more noticeable with members who post frequently  so it was nice to hear Northants Pie's excuse explanation.I hope PTID is OK because Granny and me both miss his posts.

Hopefully some absent members will read your post and join  in again

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

The register has a lot of absentees today.Looking forward to hearing excuses. :rollonfloorlaughing:

The storms blown my internet a way! I haven't been able to fetch it unil now. (that should do) :unsure::shifty:

I've been busy this morning but available now.

i had my introduction today, so i will be a little absent at times but i will be on and joining in.

Class detention at this rate!

Archived