Weekend Chat Friday 19th - Sunday 21st July

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,759
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning it’s a beautiful day again and it’s Friday so time for some weekend chat.

I don’t know why I get excited about the weekend I guess it’s a throwback from when I was working. We still treat weekends as special in spite of the fact that we’re retired. We have better meals and I allow myself some alcohol.

Whats everyone up to this weekend? I’m hoping to see our son and family for a meal which will be nice, park run tomorrow obviously, so I can keep in trim. 

• Like 4

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,369
  • Days Won:  161
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

It's a lovely morning here in Mansfield once again. Where's this fine weather coming from?

Well we know that the Jet Stream has moved North, so it is allowing warmer air to come from the south & the weather fronts from the west are being tracked north, missing most of England.

So it looks good for the rest of the weekend.

Today a bit of gardening this morning, couldn't sleep last night so have been up since 4am..

Funnily enough, I used to start work between 3 and 4 am depending on my delivery route.

Anyway, try to get into the garden within the next hour to take advantage of the cool air before it warms up.

After that, no further plans at present..

• Like 4

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I don't have any plans, I do want to find the time to write some things for the site.

One thing I am considering is a blog entry about the time I had away; thankfully, I have never felt I needed to address it. I also wouldn't want it to see like a big thing or that I was after sympathy, but I think it would be insightful for those who may have similar issues or just wondered why things were so quiet during that point. I did have a few Notts fans I know attempt to encourage me to pick up the social media side and site (who aren't members here).

I'll reflect on this and make a draft to see if it does turn out to be worth sharing.

Other than that, I want to go see @super_ram and catch up with other PON-related things. 

• Like 3

Supporter+

@Chris I hope you do a blog I’m sure it’ll make interesting reading, I along with others were worried about you I’m so glad you came through that period and back with us.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,369
  • Days Won:  161
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Will be a little cooler for us Saturday and Sunday.

• Like 2

Supporter+

@Robbie I hope it lasts a bit longer we don’t get enough hot sun in this country.

• Like 1

Supporter+

🎶“Hey, hey it’s Park Run Day, it’s Park Run Day today” 🎶

It’s been a sticky night, 25 degrees in our bedroom but cooler 14 outside so not too hot for running.

See you later gang. 

• Like 2

Supporter+

Today started really nice and sunny but it’s clouded over a bit now and cooler than yesterday. We are going for our daily walk after lunch and popping in to Morrisons to get some salad stuff for tea tonight, if the weather stays fit I’m going to bbq some pork steaks we’ve got and have them with salad.

Have a great day everyone.

• Like 2

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,456
  • Days Won:  15

I’m enjoying a relaxing day in my garden, having a few beers and later I’ll fire up the BBQ. The weather has been pleasant today and yesterday, with plenty of warmth and a nice breeze to cool things down. On days like this, it’s lovely to cook a burger outside and see who else might want to join.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

i know i am late to this but i had a really nice weekend, saturday my aunt had all the immediate family over and we had a buffet. it was nice to catch up, especially now i am feeling better. these types of things are always nice when the weather is good.

sunday, i did my mums shopping and went out on a bike ride around ilkeston.

• Like 1