predicted number of matches you may attend in the 2024-25 season

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

how many games do you think you will make this upcoming season? i know it might be hard with postponements to guess, but roughly it would be good to know what other members of pon might be able to make.

all the home league games i should be able to make.

i am hoping to complete my second season of all the away games too, but some might be difficult with work.

if i cant make them all i at least hope to be around 40 games.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I hope to make all the home games; I think I might miss at least one due to being away, but we'll see. I didn't miss many last seasons, though one or two was due to feeling unwell.

Away games, I do hope to make at least half of them.

I'm quite reliant on a friend for the travel part, but I really enjoyed getting back on the road last season. It was a huge blessing and the time with him and his partner was nice. We shared plenty of jokes on the trip and at the games. It also has made @super_pie more inclined to come, provided it's no longer than 2 hours there or back. 😂

I think 30-34 is doable.

I might start a topic where we can record the games we make. :) 

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I’ll only attend home games these days and some may not be possible because of holidays etc. hopefully more than 10 so I can justify the £20 membership. Night matches in winter are sometimes difficult as well.

I really admire you folk who go to every match home and away when I was younger I used to go to lots of away matches.

• Like 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  628
  • Days Won:  1

I should attend every home game, but I can only make it to about 5-10 away games. I hardly ever miss a home match day and haven't for several seasons.

• Like 2

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

Hopefully we will be able to attend all of the home games with the exception of a couple due to being away. For away games, Hopefully get to attend at least a few. First away game done, as we went up to York for the pre season friendly. 

• Like 2

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

Probably works out at around 16-18 home games as midweek Tuesday is awkward and will always miss a couple of because I’m away. Hopefully make a couple of away games, long gone are the days of going home and away every season.

• Like 2