Where are they now : Will Randall

Piethagoram

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,479
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

It never worked out for Will at Notts, but I wish him the very best of luck with his new Club.

• Like 4

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

It is a pity that things did not work out for Will Randall here. With the players we have now, he would find it even harder to get into the team. I always felt that he thought he was better than he really was. He did not do much for us and was always injured. I hope he fits in better at his new club and tries to become more involved with the surrounding team.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

why do i get the feeling he hung on to see if a league club would show interest? i dont think it would show all that much commitment. i thought his heads was in the clouds and he never shown any of the promise that came with signing him. will randall should have been much better.

• Like 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

He should do well with them, sometimes there are good players who only excel with smaller clubs or teams with lesser talent in them. It can help lift performances of the likes of Will Randall, when they have the focus and if they don't get it at clubs it can lead to a less focused showing. I mean this with no disrespect, but I believe he's one of those types who like to carry a team and be the main focus.

I do find it a bit funny that it's taken him so long to find a club, I wondered if he would return to Sutton United.

Very average player for Notts, one who looked to have the quality but not the interest to perform well enough to be starting or getting minutes on the pitch. Which, it's a real shame as we offered a platform to head in the right direction with his career.

• Like 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

I think Ebbesfleet is giving this player a chance to prove himself. His time here showed that he wasn't good enough for our team.

• Like 1