Weekly chat 14th - 20th October

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,910
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning it’s a wet start to the day here. Yesterday we didn’t find my wife’s great grandmothers grave, it was like looking for a needle in a haystack but we had a nice walk and stopped off for a drink in the pub. It was nice chatting with the family.

Today we’ve no real plans so far, we’ll see how the day plans out.

Itd be nice to get a few more folk engaging in this topic it just seems to be a few people mainly me and @Robbie, come on everyone let’s have some general chit chat.

• Like 2

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,257
  • Days Won:  189
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Woke up to another wet morning with cloudy skies & more rain in the air. 

Would be interesting how many inches of rain we've had here this summer, because apart from a very brief hot spell, it's been all rainy, well it seems that way.

Nothing planned as such today, apart from my daily walk. Wife's ordering the weekly food delivery.

• Like 2

Supporter+

Good morning, I’m off to the doctors this morning to get my covid and flu jabs, to say I’m not a fan of needles would be a massive understatement, in fact I had a massive phobia at one time but I’ve managed to overcome some of the fear after having lots of covid injections but I still get a bit apprehensive so wish me luck.

• Sad 1

Supporter+

Good Morning. It's overcast weather here again this morning. Rain is in the air again and the light is very poor.

Did you know that New York, US is on the same latitude as Madrid in Spain, that's 1200 miles south of where we are here.

That's why New York is much brighter than here at this time of year. It is the reason why trees are so much colourful there in the fall than they are here.

• Like 1

Supporter+

Good Morning.

Well it's raining again here after raining most of the night. Suspect there may be some flood alerts round the Country today.

I think this could be one of the wettest years we have witnessed, especially in my area of Nottinghamshire.

The growth of plants & trees this year in my garden has been phenomenal. The garden is so lush & green, We are even seeing early spring flowers getting confused & are shooting above the soil.

A bout of frost will soon put their intentions to bed, but it just shows how unusual the weather has been. Or is it so unusual in this day and age? I think not.

• Like 1

Supporter+

Good morning it’s a lovely bright start to the day. A nice day to put some washing out, the highlight of the day. :rollonfloorlaughing:

I don’t know what’s in those jabs I had the other day but since I had them I’ve slept until nearly 9am both mornings, I never do that normally.

I hope everyone is ok, come and join in the chat let us know how things are with you at the moment, what have you been up to this week? Anything exciting or just boring old work/college/school?

Supporter+
13 minutes ago, Piethagoram said:

Good morning from Dubrovnik

Ooh I love Dubrovnik, enjoy @Piethagoram

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Supporter+

Good afternoon. It's been a lovely morning here with lots of sunshine & much milder than late. Nice to see the ground drying up after days of near on continuous rain.

Hopefully I will get an opportunity to do some more work in the garden. I want to do a final cut of the grass & do some tidying up too.

• Like 1