Have we improved under Derry?

wacky

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,234
  • Days Won:  69

I must say I thought Bart wasn't as good Saturday as when I've seen him previously.I put this down to his not trusting the defence,he seemed very hesitant.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  484
  • Days Won:  1

i aint rated bart as much this season going back 2 what he was like at southampton and as i keep saying i think speiss should get a run of games.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  173
  • Days Won:  2

The reports sound better, tho how can lose a game you lead by 2 goals and make odd subs? Derrys improved Notts but he's still learning.

• Content Count:  227
  • Days Won:  1

I said i wasnt sure,i am now, he hasnt!

• Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  3

I think it is fair to say that he is out if his depth. He may get a chance to redeem himself next season, but it is reasonable to conclude that he is not up to the task. The evidence so far is overwhelming.

We have got worse, certainly not improved, as the last 3 results & performances testify.

All the optimism, enthusiasm and interest is waning - rapidly.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,761
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I think it's safe to say he's learning, I will judge him more next season and we really do need 'stability'.

The lack of trying to change things concerned me, he should have been able to read the game. It really wasn't all that hard, yet we got pushed out of the game before he would really stamp his management on the match and I feel he should have sooner. Just to mentioned I don't blame Derry, the mistakes came from the players but it's sort of shared.

All the first four games was 'gifted' or 'mistakes', this doesn't take anything from today's opposition but the truth is after CK, Derry's been handed a touch deck of cards.

If I was him I'd have worked with the majority of the existing squad, I think Yoann would have given me a 101 in management.

Archived