Attendance's for rest of season

4everapie

Dread to think what our home gates are going to be, they have been going down steady for a season and a half now. Fans are losing interest and wont pay £24 to watch performances like the last few. If we go down then I can see stands being closed down and the matchday staff reduced to bare minimum. Mr & Mrs Trew will be looking to sell, but with no one likely to take over.

The future once again will be an uncertain one. Sorry to  paint a bleak picture, but it's a reality that could happen and needs facing up to.

The attendances have been going down as far as i'm concerned due to disconnected feel with the current playing squad, as the last two games have proved they (being all bar a couple of the academy lads + maybe 4 senior pros) are only here to pick up a pay packet and they couldn't give a toss about what happens to the club, just look at the arrogance that goes with them, they strut around thinking Notts County owes them a favour and worst of all the falseness of the interviews etc is there for all to see and they are the product that the club is charging £24 to watch & trying to sell merchandise on the back of.

For me the only blame that Mr & Mrs Trew can be given is that they gave their backing to a succession of managers, who now we know were useless (with the exception of Martin Allen who apart from being absolutely mental, was a walking talking advert for Notts County, whether you loved or hated him he knew what the club meant to supporters and the local community and he made sure the players sure did as well) but should this blame lie with the so called football part of the deal Jim Rodwell? For me it does 100% as he should have known the attitudes of the people concerned, Ince & Curle in particular as this is where the real rot set in with continuous players with ego's the size of Texas signed & given long term deals which have crippled the club in recent times.

Hopefully we will stay up this season and a couple of true Notts County people in SD & GA can bring back what we all want...

A Notts County team to be proud of regardless of the results  

I would suspect we will settle around a certain number no matter what, it depresses me seeing Meadow Lane empty and the way forward is to go back.

A good start next year, a fresh one and we will be a way.

We all know what will happen if we get off to winning ways, we just need to make sure that this continues to progress.

Lessons surely have been learned, so I'm optamisic for that reason.

I would suspect we will settle around a certain number no matter what, it depresses me seeing Meadow Lane empty and the way forward is to go back.

A good start next year, a fresh one and we will be a way.

We all know what will happen if we get off to winning ways, we just need to make sure that this continues to progress.

Lessons surely have been learned, so I'm optamisic for that reason.

What's most sad is that we are all looking to August in league 2 already as we know what the next 8 weeks are going to bring..  :cry:

Lets just hope that the manner of the forthcoming defeats does not mirror Rotheram and that we can at least finish second bottom 

Archived