Well done Notts, well done Derby

Fan of Big Tone

Supporter+

Very limited internet at the moment but just wanted to pop on and say what a great day yesterday. I wasn't able to get to the match yesterday but it must have been a bitter sweet day for my neighbour who is a r*d at heart but uses my Notts season ticket when I can't make it.

@super_ram must be ecstatic at the Rams result.

YOU PIES.....YOU RAMS

I not mentioning the prediction league.

@GrannyPie told me that Derby were 3-0 up as I travelled into Nottingham, by time I arrived to Meadow Lane I kept overhearing comments like 'I hope it's six', 'they could get more!' and '5-0, Derby are destroying them red dogs'. LOL

I eagerly rushed into the MLSB and it was confirmed on multiple screens, nice!

Well Done to both Countys!

Good result for you Joe .... do you think you can stay up?

We play at your ground on 26th April and, given our away form, that should be 3 in the bag for you.

Having said that we took a point in a 0-0 at Ashton Gate last week and yesterday beat the PNE cloggers 1-0 at home ... our first win in 9. The team performance yesterday was probably as good as any this year but we really miss Nile Ranger.

Good luck for rest of season.

Mickeyr

Good result for you Joe .... do you think you can stay up?

We play at your ground on 26th April and, given our away form, that should be 3 in the bag for you.

Having said that we took a point in a 0-0 at Ashton Gate last week and yesterday beat the PNE cloggers 1-0 at home ... our first win in 9. The team performance yesterday was probably as good as any this year but we really miss Nile Ranger.

Good luck for rest of season.

Mickeyr

Mickey please don't do this to me aswell! ;)

I don't think it changes much, however much I would like to say it will. We have a battle, one which I don't see us winning and I have come to accept that we will most likely be returning to League Two for next season. If we stayed up, that would be a massive bonus!

Thanks buddy, really appreciate it! It's nice to see you on here! Good luck with the rest of your remaining games :)

Supporter+

I haven't seen him yet, can't wait :-)

These results don't happen together very often do they.Let's all make the most of it.

Archived