Enoch...

Feral Fox

Sadly I have to inform you all that Enoch won't be returning to the lane this season. He has signed for Plymouth for the rest of the season, after his Torquay loan period finished. (All pending FA approval)

:unsure:  :unsure:

Oh well.

here was me thinking he could give Ronan or Jimmy a run for their money.

B)  B)  B) (please note sarcasm in typed voice!)

I don't think he was all that useless, he had qualities and a lot of effort.

Sadly for us and him, it just work out. We might see another Zoko scenario when he finally leaves. I just hope we don't rule out a fee for him, as I believe he still as year(s) on his contract.

I don't think he was all that useless, he had qualities and a lot of effort.

Sadly for us and him, it just work out. We might see another Zoko scenario when he finally leaves. I just hope we don't rule out a fee for him, as I believe he still as year(s) on his contract.

Even though I liked the guy, even I can see he wasn't up to scratch. A Fee? I think Notts would just be glad to get him off the wage bill.

Even though I liked the guy, even I can see he wasn't up to scratch. A Fee? I think Notts would just be glad to get him off the wage bill.

We nearly paid 250k for him, other clubs had supposedly offered 75k. I would take 20, it would help balance things out a little. If we can get an offer try, if not offload anyhow.

Not needed at the club now. The pairing in the last few games have proved the game can be played in a variety of different ways with goals coming from all over. with Enoch we were very one dimensional and much weaker.

The love affair was good while it lasted Enoch.

Jamal is the man. Rockets up and down and never gives up. Actually he has surprised me with his work ethic this season. Much improved. I know he has his critics for not delivering the killer ball at the right times, but as others have said, if he could do that as well then he wouldn't be playing for a team in a relegation battle would he?

@Pies4u is going to be very happy ha ha ha.

Thanks for nothing

You're damn right!

Nice bloke, total joke of a footballer - in fact, whoever told him he was a footballer was seriously misguided & should never work in the game again.

He must rank as one of the worst strikers we have ever had, and we've had some dross (Green, Arkins, White, Crow, Scoffham et al) but Showaddywaddy was useless, utterly useless.

Archived