Ball sent back

Feral Fox

After watching the Derry interview on M player and Ball has been sent back. Derry talked about his not getting on with his rehab very well as well. When questioned about attitude and commitment he changed the question to ability. Easily side stepped, but sent a big signal that Ball hasn't been playing Ball as he should during his recovery!!!

I'll have a watch in a moment.

We don't really need him right now, if he's injured it makes it all the more sensible. Derby might cope better with him, it's horrible being injured and wanting to play and for that I won't read to much into it.

He'd have been handy cover for the front two, if fit. We are mighty short of useful forwards IMO. If either Murray or Spencer are missing we look lightweight.

Quite liked his bustling style and he did grab the odd goal. Pity he got injured and it is a shame if he's messed up re: rehab etc.

He'd have been handy cover for the front two, if fit. We are mighty short of useful forwards IMO. If either Murray or Spencer are missing we look lightweight.

Quite liked his bustling style and he did grab the odd goal. Pity he got injured and it is a shame if he's messed up re: rehab etc.

I have to say that even before the injury I thought he was carrying too much weight.

Archived