Notts County LFC vs Arsenal LFC

PON_News

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  18,283
  • Days Won:  80

Notts County LFC vs Arsenal LFC

wlsmatchthreadfullncafc.png

Notts County will enter the game on a high, having emerged victorious from their first competitive game, progressing to the 6th round of the FA Women’s Cup, with a 2-1 victory over Coventry City Ladies.

Arsenal progressed through to the sixth round themselves, with victory over Gillingham. However the Gunners, unlike County, have also tasted defeat so far this season, Birmingham City coming out on top over two legs in the Champions League quarter final.

Dunia Susi will be helping to add to her two goals she netted against Coventry, whilst every other player will be keen to open their account for the Lady Pies, Jess Clarke and Ellen White having netted eleven goals between them in pre-season.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,141
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I am hoping that my eldest daughter will agree to going, it will be nice to bond with her watching a team she might be a tad more interested in. She's already said numerous times that she wants to play for Notts one day and this could be the perfect way to attract her to the mens games more often. I am quite optimistic about the game, we have got a strong squad full of internationals and quite the variety of players.

It will be interesting to see Ellen White, considering the ladies international games I have seen she has always been a threat.

Arsenal have a good ladies side too, as far as opening fixtures come. This will be like no other test! 3-1 to the mighty lady pies! :D

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,924
  • Days Won:  162

im trying to get down for the game, not sure i can always but a chance to see us and arsenal is hard to refuse!

i see arsenal ladies narrowly winning myself. coylps

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,141
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Well that fell flat on it's face, I will have to do this earlier.

The game was good, my daughter refused to go. She wanted mummy to make the game and that isn't very easy with our youngest. Jake went with me and the game was very good. Lively and scrappy at times but we matched them! Good goal early on for us, we had some decent efforts as did Arsenal. Well Done Notts! :)

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  1

we plan on going to more of the ladies games, unfortunately we could not afford it and the match on monday. glad to see we played well though....a few weeks break for the ladies now a believe xxx

• Content Count:  173
  • Days Won:  2

Good result that, 1-1. Arsenal are a top female side, can notts surprise others?

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

That is a very respectable score.

Nobody blew anybody away, perhaps just testing the waters and each other.

Keep up the good work ladies

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  4

I enjoyed going out, I was on the tablet most of the time but I liked sitting with my friends.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Amazing attendance, just short of 1,600. I bet the club are very pleased with that. I didn't manage to get to the game but I want to get to some of the ladies matches.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

I didn't go but the result is a good one.

• Content Count:  80
  • Days Won:  0

I saw the Coventry game, really enjoyed it. Couldn't make the Arsenal game but that's ok cos I'll see some more.

Archived