Cheer for the Millers on Sunday..........please!

BradtheMiller

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  16

In our playoff final v Leyton Orient, after all, we don't want Cockneys going up do we?

BTW, I won't be there, my kidney stones have started playing up & I'm in agony, coupled with a bout of shingles, in pain & gutted!!!!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Hope you feel better soon @BradtheMiller.A win on Sunday will make you forget the pain.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,301
  • Days Won:  69

and don't forget to cheer the Rams on Saturday,let's do the double over London.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery @BradtheMiller

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I'll be cheering and keeping my fingers crossed for the millers and the rams.

Sorry to hear you are suffering Brad, it sounds really painful I hope you get better soon.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,141
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Hope you have a speedy recovery mate, a friend of mine suffers from them too. Horrible really!

I will be cheering on the Millers, as I have been backing 'em all the way and wouldn't stop now. After which all these silly ex footballer pundits will be saying how they backed you guys all along :P

• Content Count:  895
  • Days Won:  11

We will get more gate money if we play Rovrum, with a bigger away following. So come on Orient.

We will get more gate money if we play Rovrum, with a bigger away following. So come on Orient.

No, we have to think about the bigger picture. Rotherham could contend with a play-off spot again and beat us 6-0 or even 12-0 in the process. Whereas Orient would be lucky to make it their next year, I suspect they'll end up in a relegation battle. I just see them struggling!

• Content Count:  895

I will make a statement, and say that we will not have 6 scored against us by anyone in the coming season. There I've said it. Save this and quote me at the end of season.

I've saved this on My S Memo. Will repost at the end of season. Hopefully I will be proved right. Just can't see Shaun & Gregg letting it happen.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

I'll be supporting Leyton O. as well. Farewell to their awful away section hopefully. I don't think they'd last in the Championship but it goes to show how a small well run club like Leyton Orient or indeed Yeovil can get promoted without spending vast sums of money. 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  3

Despite the goodwill & camaraderie, I too hope Orient go up for a host of reasons.

The key things for me are that I detest the piece of vermin that is Steve Evans and his "yob" of an assistant manager. Additionally, I have zero desire to travel to Brisbane Road ever again & Rotherham are not only a fairly local team within easy commuting distance but also have a superb ground with great hospitality. I'd far rather they stay in our division.

Having said that,Rotherham are, comfortably, the better footballing outfit of the 2 sides and I have little doubt that they will triumph. Slade might pull of some sort of miracle but I can't see it. Apart from their huge physical presence they offered nothing against us at the end of the season, they got points in the bag early but deteriorated. Rotherham finished very strongly, think they will muller them tbh.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

Football should be banned south of the Trent. Up the Millers!

• Content Count:  1,333

WELL DONE BRAD :D :D !!!!

Really pleased for ya, It's our Turn Next Season ok

COYP

It was a strange game for me, a lot like Derby against QPR.

Their goals was a result to extremely poor defending. At first glance, I thought the Orient player had fouled the Miller defender before he put the ball into the box but I think it was more of a slip. None the less, it was very poor. Great goal, tho I think it was somewhat a fluke. I wonder how Bart would have reacted to this one, as I think the other Rotherham defenders blocked the view slightly.

At half time I felt bad, really annoyed too (which is strange).

I never felt for a second Orient deserved to be in the lead, much like QPR they was on the opposite end to the attacks but Orient took their chances and did try which is something.

Again, I felt it was all over after the Miller player missed the penalty. How nervous did he look? He looked like he didn't want to be there, very nervous. Poor penalty too, tho it wasn't the worst.

Well Done Rotherham! @BradtheMiller - We'll have to arrange a meet up somehow next season. Escaping the division doesn't work! LOL

• Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  16

YESSSSS!!!!!!

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,301
  • Days Won:  69

Congrats @BradtheMiller.You should have had a penalty early on.This was very tight right to the end but the better team won.Please don't expect any favours from us next season but I hope you put 6 past the right Nottingham team this time.Wel done. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Nice result there @BradtheMiller. Hope you do well next season. I know fat Evans has his haters, but no one can argue with what he has done with your team.

Archived