Mullins signs.

Feral Fox

Supporter+

Yep, CB is his position. Smith will get injured at some stage, so I'd rather we sign another CM and leave Hayden at the back. We will need to replace Sheehan if he does leave. So I'd like us to sign 1 x CB, 1 x CM, 1 x winger, 1 x LB and 2 x CF. I doubt we will sign all those players though......

Very pleased with this solid signing.

Seem we are getting the leadership qualities into the squad, bout fecking time.

Smith

Mullins

Dumbya

Bart

Then with the young guns, looking to stake a claim in the final 11, i believe it's going to be an exciting time at Notts next season,

Another step in the right direction.

If he can settle and get into a decent run of fun, good signing but if I was to speak my honest opinion. He didn't impress me enough to warrant a contract, though I wish him well and I do hope he proves me how much he deserves the 1 year.

This explains the jokes about a retirement home today.

Nothing new there tho. :P

I hope @notts-joe H M proves to you he is an inspired signing. We are building a team which looks far more solid and reliable than last year. HM was such a calming influence when he played, especially at the back with HH, so I can see him partnering him again with great success. Our team has lacked real leaders for many years and I can finally say SD and GA are solving the problem. A good mix of young and old who will all follow the same game plan as the management teams wants.

Bit worried about the Pennant rumour going around though. not sure he fits in with what I've said above about grafting and reliable!!!

I hope @notts-joe H M proves to you he is an inspired signing. We are building a team which looks far more solid and reliable than last year. HM was such a calming influence when he played, especially at the back with HH, so I can see him partnering him again with great success. Our team has lacked real leaders for many years and I can finally say SD and GA are solving the problem. A good mix of young and old who will all follow the same game plan as the management teams wants.

Bit worried about the Pennant rumour going around though. not sure he fits in with what I've said above about grafting and reliable!!!

Mullins played several games where he looked useful, however he had equally the amount of games where he looked awkward. I preferred him as a CB but he will struggle against anyone who runs at him and that makes me uncomfortable.

I suppose it depends on who's around him.

If he isn't being called upon all the time and people are taking the pressure off as a team. Well he could be the Mullins which partnered well with Hollis, however usually players who return back to Notts end up disappointing, especially those who sign from off loans.

He might always start, I suppose if people are performing regularly and well it make the competition harder but I have to be honest, this signing hasn't excited me and I really do see him being a big boost. Now I've said this, watch him turn out to be a massive influence next season.

Archived