PONcast Episode 2

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Hello and welcome to Pride of Nottingham's PONcast Episode 2, hosted by Notts Joe and Joe "JJ" Jones.

In this episode we will discussing the latest news from the recent relegation back into League Two, along with thoughts from the very last game of the season which took place on the previous Sunday against Gillingham. We also reflect on the 'End of the Season Review' by Notts County, whereby Aileen Trew and manager Ricardo Moniz spoke to the attending fans. We also touch upon Roy Carrol's contract extention, the upcoming trip to Wembley for the Lady Magpies and much, much more.

Please do subscribe to us via Itunes, on the majority of Android apps or via the popular Tunein Radio.

Thank you for joining us for our Pride of Nottingham PONcast.
[media]http://traffic.libsyn.com/poncast/Pride_of_Nottingham_-_PoNcast_Episode_2.mp3

IOS Users - Link
PONcast Website - Here

@Canadian, @Cobby, @Dan-Pie, @DangerousSausage, @Dripsey3, @hissingdwarf, @Northants Pie, @PTID1862, @Super_Danny_Allsopp, @super_ram, @tonyhateley

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Another good effort,very enjoyable.Thanks both.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

i have downloaded a podcast app, subscribed to the poncast. really enjoying these guys!

its not easy discussing the relegation, yet you both handle it respectfully. loved the part where dean yates mentions the poncast and the addition of the feedback, also nightowls message was a touch of class. over all really interesting guys! well done.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,465
  • Days Won:  5

Superb effort, another enjoyable listen and I hope the events do well which you promoted. How many have subscribed so far Joe?

@BromPie 9, we had nearly 15. I assume some have deleted the apps which track the podcast subscription because we are now at 9.

This hasn't been really promoted, we are awaiting to get to a certain figure before that happens. When it does, I will be promoting graphics which will encourage it, popular apps and so on.

Thanks folks! Please do subscribe and share this journey with us.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  77
  • Days Won:  0

I listened and I liked it, I may subscribe if this a regular thing.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,298
  • Days Won:  69

Great feature,well presented.Keep 'em coming and thanks nj &jj

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

I will check it out later today or tomorrow when I feel a little more like a human being rather than an aching mess!

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  627
  • Days Won:  11

Woo, I got a shout out :D

Another good listen while trying to survive a slow Friday afternoon at work!

I listened and I liked it, I may subscribe if this a regular thing.

Yes, very frequently. In fact myself and JJ will be recording a PONcast Extra tonight which will be aired on Saturday.

The idea is to create a main show and then a smaller catch up addition.

I will check it out later today or tomorrow when I feel a little more like a human being rather than an aching mess!

You will have another to tune into tomorrow bud, I hope your okay! Vastly disappointed that Ed didn't do better, it says a lot that he couldn't even do what Gordon 'Useless' Brown achieved. Thanks!

Woo, I got a shout out :D

Another good listen while trying to survive a slow Friday afternoon at work!

Indeed you do! We will continue to promote elements of the site, everything slowly clicking into place but the 'Member of the Month' deserves it. Along with other content etc. :D

Hope you subscribed!

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Up to date now! Listened to both ep 2 and the update one this morning. You both seem to be settling into the roles now and slowing down with the voices etc...

Good features. Good updates. Keep it up @notts-joe &JJ.

And btw I at least feel human again now. Never walked as much as that in my life before in one day. Total of more than 20 miles with hardly any breaks. It did work though. We won here with a massively improved majority. Shame about the rest of the Country!

I also think the munto interview with Mrs Trew is not right.Our expectations aren't raised due to that. They're raised due to us waning to win, just like every football fan! Munto has nothing to do with it!

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,465
  • Days Won:  5

@BromPie 9, we had nearly 15. I assume some have deleted the apps which track the podcast subscription because we are now at 9.

This hasn't been really promoted, we are awaiting to get to a certain figure before that happens. When it does, I will be promoting graphics which will encourage it, popular apps and so on.

Thanks folks! Please do subscribe and share this journey with us.

I have been keeping up with the PONcast, it seems to be doing well. If members here enjoy it that is what matters.

Archived