barnet won 1st psf 6-1 against hungerford

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  312
  • Days Won:  2

looking forward too the bees playing county this season i personally fancy the bees for promotion specially after some fine signings and taking chavanage best player dembele . gonna be some fine banter with my lickle county friend here in canada , player subscription is in order . but i do wish the county all the best for the season accept when they play the bees i still remember coming to county and going on a vip day lunch and beer b4 game there was a bunch of us . great day we had in the mid 90s .

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Quite a few fans told me when I asked which fixture they looked forward to, the most, said Barnet.

It's always nice to hear from a resident opposition fan, especially those with a soft spot for Notts. I think our games should be very interesting, considering we both should be doing fairly well. What are you ambitions for Barnet? Do you hope for promotion this year?

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I think Luton will suprised a few, Barnet mid table to upper half for me but good luck.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

barnet have been doing well, who are your key signings so far?

i think our ties will attract a decent amount of spectators, please do keep us updated with how your teams do. we like seeing the input and thoughts from our residents.

how many opposition fans do we have on here who we will be playing?

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

barnet have been doing well, who are your key signings so far?

i think our ties will attract a decent amount of spectators, please do keep us updated with how your teams do. we like seeing the input and thoughts from our residents.

how many opposition fans do we have on here who we will be playing?

As well as Barnet i think there is only Mansfield,though I may be wrong @liampie

bira dembele is chavenage best player and will shore up defence really well tom champion ben tomlison kevin lisbie from orient we had conor clifford on loan last season from southend and he started training this week with the bees so hoping that news to follow is he has signed . i think we can get promotion not saying automatic but im gonna have a few quid on it .

• Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

@barnet11uk you might want to hold fire... one of those slots is already full!

bira dembele is chavenage best player and will shore up defence really well tom champion ben tomlison kevin lisbie from orient we had conor clifford on loan last season from southend and he started training this week with the bees so hoping that news to follow is he has signed . i think we can get promotion not saying automatic but im gonna have a few quid on it .

Connor Clifford could have been a full Magpie had we have given him chance. How did he do last season?

Connor Clifford could have been a full Magpie had we have given him chance. How did he do last season?

he done great not afraid to shoot and never to far away and he will shoot at distance

He did seem to have a good foot on him when I saw the vidoes of him. Good luck to you with your season ahead :)

Beat Mansfield and we will always be friends.

He did seem to have a good foot on him when I saw the vidoes of him. Good luck to you with your season ahead :)

Beat Mansfield and we will always be friends.

lol i hope we beat everyone and good luck to county accept when they play us lol

• Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

who?

Archived