pon members

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

pon members who brighten up the site but are missed.

we have had such a burst in newpies posting, which is fantastic and i do not mean to take anything a way from this but @tonyhateley just made me think of this from a discussion in another post.

@MuddyPatchPie, @weymouthPIE and @Pies4u are people who responses i miss.

i hope each are busy, i know they have lives outside of pon but they are good contributors to this site and i do miss seeing their thoughts on notts matters.

what about you?

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I actually became quite tearful about this, as it makes me realise just how much I miss @anonypie (I'm not remotely afraid or ashamed to say right now I am actually flooding with tears, but they're happy ones).

When you run a community of any nature, you come across fantastic people and it's only normal that when you receive help, support or just share time discussing things you start to connect. There's a lot of work that goes involved in building communities but I love the contact it puts me in, it's something which helps me overcome personal difficulties (depression).

Yet, I would throw @2piesonmyshirt, @pie_in_shanghai, @Nesh and even @Pies4u.

I would echo each you mentioned actually @liampie, plus there are others but its normal that people drop off. Let's hope we see some over the course of this season. You Pies!

sorry @notts-joe i did not think about that. :(

i know how much this community means to you and of course anony, she will be happy that pon is doing so well. chin up!

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

Summertime.....Offseason.... Jollies..... by September 1st this place will be buzzing

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  732
  • Days Won:  3

I am guilty of dropping off the radar but I am back, this is a good site. Sure people will return with the optimism of a successful season ahead.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  285
  • Days Won:  0

Summertime.....Offseason.... Jollies..... by September 1st this place will be buzzing

Value is offered here, yet you are right people are probably just busy.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  467
  • Days Won:  5

pon members who brighten up the site but are missed.

we have had such a burst in newpies posting, which is fantastic and i do not mean to take anything a way from this but @tonyhateley just made me think of this from a discussion in another post.

@MuddyPatchPie, @weymouthPIE and @Pies4u are people who responses i miss.

i hope each are busy, i know they have lives outside of pon but they are good contributors to this site and i do miss seeing their thoughts on notts matters.

what about you?

Apologies for not being around much to post at the moment, as I do enjoy contributing to the discussions. I appreciate being missed :)

Apologies for not being around much to post at the moment, as I do enjoy contributing to the discussions. I appreciate being missed :)

your big part of the site, there is no need to apologise either. just pointing this out, its the same when others you are used to seeing become busy. its just nice to see you. :)

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Just because this is the internet, it does not take anything a way from being a community. The way I see it PON is exactly that, the people communicate, chat and post the more people will get to know each other.

The missing members will either comeback or others will become more visible.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

@super_ram sometimes mentions to me that he's not seen certain members around for a while and then he's suddenly upbeat because that member has made a post.This happened last week when he mentioned both @weymouthPIE and @MuddtPatchPie and lo and behold what happened a day or to later-they both posted.Result,happy @super_ram!

Archived