PONcast Episode 13

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,005
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Hello folks, and welcome to the 13th episode of Pride of Nottingham’s PONcast, Notts County's number one podcast.

In today’s instalment we begin by discussing the club’s most recent friendlies of the pre-season campaign, against Alfreton Town and Port Vale. We then move onto the latest transfer activity around Meadow Lane, including the potential of further additions being signed and the players the clubs rumoured to be looking at.

Next we up, we discuss the comments made by Dean Yates, as he invisions a more community driven Notts County, with players and fans mixing together.

We also touch on discussions from the Pride of Nottingham community, and plenty more.

Remember you can subscribe to our PONcast.

You can do so by using iTunes for IOS devices, downloading any of the main podcast apps from the Google play store or even listen to show using the TuneIn Radio app.

Please let us know your thoughts on this PONcast, thank you for joining us.
[media]http://traffic.libsyn.com/poncast/PONcast_Episode_13.mp3
Direct Download of the PONcast - Here

Itunes - Link
TuneIn Radio - Link

As always, let us know your thoughts on this week’s PONcast on the forum or on the Facebook page, and once again, thank you for joining us.

PONcast.co.uk

----------------

Previous Episodes

PONcast Episode 1 - Link
PONcast Episode 2 - Link
PONcast Episode 3 - Link
PONcast Episode 4 - Link
PONcast Episode 5 - Link
PONcast Episode 6 - Link
PONcast Episode 7 - Link
PONcast Episode 8 - Link
PONcast Episode 9 - Link
PONcast Episode 10 - Link
PONcast Episode 11 - Link
PONcast Episode 12 - Link

The recording took place much earlier within the week, so thanks to @super_ram for stepping in and helping me out. Also, I apologise for the delay but I haven't been too well this week and a lot of things which have also added to the delay.

Cheers!

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Go @super_ram. A new career in the offing me thinks. A good listen. Some good points raised.

With reference to the Stan O...where does this leave Curtis Thompson now? I think he may be benched.

We want goals say we want goals. Yes the defence does need to be solid, but boy will it be good to score.

Stop mentioning @PTID1862 his head wont get into his train engine!!!

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,298
  • Days Won:  69

I enjoyed doing this.

At one point a helicopter flew over PON Towers and the noise put @notts-joe off  -cue colourful language but when played back you couldn't hear the helicopter -cue more colourful language.

Happy to do this again anytime.

Plus there were times when I would speak or start to record and @super_ram couldn't help but talk or make some form of noise.

It was quite amusing actually, we recorded a joke when the helicopter flew over but upon play back there was nothing but me talking, whilst Super called me names. :( I think at some stage, it would be good to get Super back on, perhaps along side Joe. Super makes a brilliant co-host in my opinion!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Fame at last for my other half !

Thank god I am the sensible one of us, it looks like @super_ram summed @Joe Jones up pretty well. :P

11742828_10153050234533730_6131240862010

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

thanks for stepping @super_ram, i agree you did a good job and applied some interesting views.

always worth the 20+ whatever mins.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Just managed to listen to this, another great episode and @super_ram did very well, I enjoyed his comments apart from when they both said they didn't want me to win the prediction league.

Well guess what guys, I AM going to win it and this time no sharing the prize, I will win by a country mile. :clapping:

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,298
  • Days Won:  69

Just managed to listen to this, another great episode and @super_ram did very well, I enjoyed his comments apart from when they both said they didn't want me to win the prediction league.

Well guess what guys, I AM going to win it and this time no sharing the prize, I will win by a country mile. :clapping:

I have a feeling there will be a lot more competition this season @tonyhateley so you'd better get training.

Archived