Daily thread Thursday 24th September

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Morning all, its a lovely bright sunny morning here but it started quite chilly, I suppose we ought to expect that in September. I noticed the leaves are starting to fall from the trees, we did still see a few swallows knocking about on the Isle of Wight when we were there recently so at least they haven't given up on summer just yet!

Today is another computer day, I've got lots of work to do and in between I'll have the odd break and get on here.

Tonight we are going to our SOBS meeting, there are always new folk who have recently been bereaved by suicide who turn up looking for support so having been there we try to help as best we can. It will be four years in February since our son died and it's still very painful life will never be the same just different but hopefully we can offer support to others.

On that cheery note, what have others got planned for today, work, school, uni, shopping, housework, let us know, lets get some chit chat going.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

Beautiful day here in the Nations Capital.

Moving in with the fiancee this weekend, but blocking off time between 10:00 & 12:00 pm on Saturday morning for Notts & Villa

Got charters today from around 12 till bout 10 pm.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Went docs to give blood sample this AM.It makes a change for it to be me and not @[member="GrannyPie"].

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Went docs to give blood sample this AM.It makes a change for it to be me and not @[member="GrannyPie"].

Urrrgh! I hate needles, makes me shudder just to think of it. :cry:

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Urrrgh! I hate needles, makes me shudder just to think of it. :cry:

It was the same lovely nurse who usually sees to @[member="GrannyPie"] and I hardly felt a thing but I know what you mean @[member="tonyhateley"].

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

Quick trip up town for us, into Ilkeston, to see if we could swap the cooker we bought last week. Oven too near the floor, so paid another £180 for a better one. Home, for a visit from my friend and hairdresser, Vanessa, and relieved of some of my hair. Then work then home, chat and cuppa with a neighbour, then work again. Home to bbq'd sausages for tea, seeing as we couldn't use the cooker. 

Archived