still unsure about moniz

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

I'm not sure about you lot but I noticed little things today for example swerts at CB who got caught out for there first and McLeod up top on his own does not work and yes I know Plymouth played 451 etc which works away from home were we had our success last year you soak the pressure break and Nick it but the thought to put aborah at CB near the end was suicude and Jenner on for Campbell were is snidjers why isn't he considered he offers more of a threat then Campbell he has pace but scores and if I may add loach did okay but first goal watch his postioning it's all wrong I think he needs to get a half decent CB on loan because today we did well good possession but if McLeod had a spencer up top with him he'd be more dangerous I'm not sure what spencer has to do to get a sniff he'd be a handful at this level strength good in the air power the lot I really do think it's time to play two up top now we can't afford to start losing at home

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I do agree with many, Moniz must stick to playing players in their right position but some have converted nicely - so I guess it's a case of playing the ones you can trust and avoid 'em in dangerous areas.

People asked me yesterday if I wanted him sacked, I don't.

I do think he'll be given time but we need to start improving, the players must try harder and avoid the silly arguments (I noticed many during the game yesterday, it's not normal) and Moniz really needs to gain help from Kevan, whilst trying to turn this around.

1 McLeod was getting pissed off up top on his own.

2 noble and burke need to decide who takes corners.
We have had it with penalties now it's corners

3 trew didn't look happy watch the game again on sky .

4 I saw Kevan just sat by dugout not botherd one bit

5 not every player has to hit the 50yard diagonal ball

6 if we lose to Yeovil he has to go

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

I'm not sure he has the tactical ideas to keep consistency, but i don't think sacking him would solve our problems.

We need to either have someone who gives him the correct advice and he takes it or he needs to sort out his ideas quicker and not mess with the team so much.

he can't take advice k8 he's as stubborn as they come he's already proved that by dropping them at orient

he might take some advice if trew says ur jobs at risk as a official warning

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

People just need to pull together, our club can do so much more if the focus was solely on the performances and getting 3 points.

If only you could remove the politics from football, then again we wouldn't be here discussing things.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

who is not good enough?

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  20
  • Days Won:  0

1 McLeod was getting pissed off up top on his own.

2 noble and burke need to decide who takes corners.
We have had it with penalties now it's corners

3 trew didn't look happy watch the game again on sky .

4 I saw Kevan just sat by dugout not botherd one bit

5 not every player has to hit the 50yard diagonal ball

6 if we lose to Yeovil he has to go

Totally agree, we need 2 up front on Saturday, McLeod & Spencer, I think Spencer has done enough in the reserves to warrent a start.

Lose on Saturday at home to Yeovil and surely Ray will swing the axe!! I can see Kevan being in charge for a little while afterwards which if you ask me wouldn't be a bad thing.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

Totally agree, we need 2 up front on Saturday, McLeod & Spencer, I think Spencer has done enough in the reserves to warrent a start.

Lose on Saturday at home to Yeovil and surely Ray will swing the axe!! I can see Kevan being in charge for a little while afterwards which if you ask me wouldn't be a bad thing.

I don't get the constant obsession with having two up front. The team I watch in Germany (fourth division - we're not talking about world-class players here) play a 4-2-3-1 formation and are incredibly dangerous when they go forward. The difference is that the left and right-sided attacking midfielders there don't drift too far out wide and support the centre forward. Against Plymouth, Campbell in particular played almost as a traditional winger and was unwilling to cut inside, leaving McLeod isolated. There's nothing wrong or negative about playing one up front and it's not a particularly difficult formation to play, you just have to do it right.

I don't get the constant obsession with having two up front. The team I watch in Germany (fourth division - we're not talking about world-class players here) play a 4-2-3-1 formation and are incredibly dangerous when they go forward. The difference is that the left and right-sided attacking midfielders there don't drift too far out wide and support the centre forward. Against Plymouth, Campbell in particular played almost as a traditional winger and was unwilling to cut inside, leaving McLeod isolated. There's nothing wrong or negative about playing one up front and it's not a particularly difficult formation to play, you just have to do it right.

The difference is if you play 1 up top like Plymouth did Reid is 6ft2 strong as they come and pace and power.

They had lively wingers in wylde jervis who were cutting inside with pace McLeod doesn't wanna play target role.

You saw he was getting angry McLeod is a striker who wants Stead or Spencer next to him they win flick one hold up the ball an McLeod gets behind that's his game.

Every game when McLeod gets the ball to run at a fullback CB there is no one within yards of him and this is stupid.

Another stupid obsession he has is playing Stead as a attacking midfielder but deeper when has he ever done that role.

Jon stead is a target man put him up top in box he causes problems he's a aerial target I feel sorry for stead and Spencer.

If you have one up top like teams you need lively wingers who can either create goals or score goals Campbell ain't a goal scorer yet Burke frustrates me.

Snidjers can't get a game not sure why you can't just cross the ball in the box to McLeod and say go score.

He isn't a target man he's a deadly striker that plays off through balls that he can catch on to or flick ons

And before some one says Chelsea play 4231 yes maybe they do but again they have a actual target man.

And two lively wingers with pace and love to cut in and score we don't so unless we're going to play this way.

Put Spencer up top and whip balls in to him cause he will bully defenders all day long McLeod is bein miss used and it's clearly Pissing him off .

Archived