Replica Football shirts

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Today was thinking about buying our blue Third shirt as I already have the home one and the Away one with Stead on the back.

Only looking thro receipts did I realise to buy my white shirt and had it personalised with stead and his number on.

It cost 40 for the shirt 12 pound for the name 4 pound for the number 5pound for the postage 6-7 pound transaction fee.

the total was around 64 quid.

So if I was to order my blue top with McLeod on the back and have it posted it would be 64 pounds I just think that's abit to much how can people afford this if there children want them.

• 5 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  124
  • Days Won:  3

how many times have we played in the white strip?

Seem to favour the blue as a change strip

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Last year, I purchased shirts for each of my children and myself - I had the letters and names put on. This is something I don't normally do, yet I wanted to put a little into the club (rather a lot for me) and I have to say Pete in the club shop was great with my little one's.

That said, it's costly and this year, so far we haven't purchased one.

I've promised Kate that I would reduce my spending around Notts where possible, so I am unsure if I will buy a shirt this year. Despite me liking all three, my family come first for once.

how many times have we played in the white strip?

Seem to favour the blue as a change strip

Off the top of my head, I can only name two times but I'm sure it's probably more.

It's funny really.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I don't normally buy the latest shirt it is very expensive. I have a much treasured shirt my two sons bought me for my 50th birthday it has "Dad 50" on the back, I generally wear that as sadly I only have one son left now so it is very special to me.

I bought my grandson a full kit last year plus a duvet cover, I desperately want him to become a Notts fan but he shows little interest and prefers to read a book at the match, perhaps when he gets older he'll show a bit more interest.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

I normally get one every third or fourth year. Too costly otherwise. In fact I was getting this years, but the Ladbrokes put me off and the ladies shirt was limited in stock so I couldn't get one in my size.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  627
  • Days Won:  11

I play 5-a-side regularly, so to me it's just an investment in one of my hobbies, and I can proudly display my Notts shirts in all their glory!

While I agree they are expensive, and change every year, that's just the nature of football now.  Wages have ballooned and the club needs to try and fund this expenditure somehow.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

I'd prefer us to wear black and white away when we can @[member="Piety"]. Now we have the same sponsor home and away there's nothing stopping us. We can always keep one of the away kits (preferably the white one) for next season.

I initially wanted a shirt but the big r*d logo put me off. The sponsor on the women's team's shirts makes the whole thing look better. I don't like the patches on the shoulders either. Now I only attend a handful of matches at most (haven't been at all this season) I don't religiously buy a shirt every season, I prefer to get one I like. Unfortunately more and more football shirts just look naff and the retro shirts are all long-sleeved.

Archived