The Next 3 Weeks...

Super_Danny_Allsopp

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

....are vital. They will define if we have any aspirations to get out of this league or if we will be settling for mid-table mediocrity/avoiding relegation. 

15th Dec - Wycombe (A) - 10th (With 2 games in hand on most)
19th Dec - Carlisle (A) - 6th
26th Dec - Hartlepool (A) - 20th
28th Dec - Morecambe (H) - 16th
2nd Jan - Oxford (H) - 2nd

So, bearing in mind our away form is atrocious, our next 3 games are all away. Wycombe and Carlisle are definitely in the mix for the play-offs. 

Morecambe and Hartlepool are the easier fixtures on paper. I can't remember Notts ever doing well at Victoria Park. I had a quick google, and it seems we haven't beat them at their own place since 1959. This is followed only 2 days later by Morecambe.

Oxford are obviously having a good season.

I'm not optimistic looking at that list. If we can get  9-10+ points from that lot, then we might be on to something. Any less, we have a very low possibility of making the play-offs, barring an unbeaten Jan/Feb/March. 

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

Minimum 1 win and 1 draw from the 3 away games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Your not wrong about it being crunch time.

The next three away games are do or die, the one's after, I feel will just finalize things but midtable is fine with me provided we are progressing. I want to see the defence playing better, avoiding weak goals and I want unity between all the players. Nobody is bigger than this club no matter what certain people think.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

these 3 games for me will decide ricardo job and future lose all 3 and bottom teams win they'll be near enough above us our very close to us .

So if he wants to keep his job we need to win away minimum 3 points out of 3 won't be good enough  2 wins and a draw is a must 

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

My expectation would be 10 points out of the next 12. Anything less would be disappointing. There's no way a club with the squad we have shouldn't be in the top 4 at this stage of the season. We should be challenging for the title, it's time we started doing so. 

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,511
  • Days Won:  9

If we perform like we did yesterday, we should see some good away wins flurry during the winter month.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i think notts are trying desperately to improve away from home, we just need that first win to turn the fortunes i feel. we may not see form like at home but drawing some would help along with the odd win.

Archived