Another three new members

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  530
  • Days Won:  24

.............in the last 24 hours!!

Personally I think it is all down to the new PON promo.........well done Joe, and I am glad to say my Joining Package arrived today up here on the Altiplano, courtesy of Bandito Air....cheers.

ps the 4-pack of Double Diamond was out-of-date, not really a problem as I would drink Romanian Bat-pee if it was in a can.

pps the free Notts Matchday shirt was a perfect fit....though I was unaware that we are once again being sponsored by Home Bitter?......I obviously missed the briefing?

ppps the last free item "How to make extra cash from beating the bookies in the Sack Race using inside info"....excellent read and I will be trying out the tips using my 365 account.......not heard of the author before, Mr Trewster?

Tarkers

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Ha! It's good to see people joining, just need to stick together as a community - that's the important thing. :)

You've got a new shirt? It's funny you have mentioned it.

I aim to buy the blue away shirt. :)

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

1 hour ago, tarquinbeech said:

.............in the last 24 hours!!

Personally I think it is all down to the new PON promo.........well done Joe, and I am glad to say my Joining Package arrived today up here on the Altiplano, courtesy of Bandito Air....cheers.

ps the 4-pack of Double Diamond was out-of-date, not really a problem as I would drink Romanian Bat-pee if it was in a can.

pps the free Notts Matchday shirt was a perfect fit....though I was unaware that we are once again being sponsored by Home Bitter?......I obviously missed the briefing?

ppps the last free item "How to make extra cash from beating the bookies in the Sack Race using inside info"....excellent read and I will be trying out the tips using my 365 account.......not heard of the author before, Mr Trewster?

Tarkers

What ever you do, do not take betting tips from @notts-joe @tarquinbeech. With him being in the know I spent a petty penny on his 'words of wisdom' regarding the new manager last time around and took all the free bets that I could lay my hands on! Shame on Ray Trew not giving @notts-joe the correct insider info when we appointed a totally left-field manager called Ricardo Moniz! All those virtual betting slips torn into little pieces!!! lol

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

new promo? i feel like i have missed something.

its good, pon is a lot bigger than the slow periods makes people think and it just needs fans to get involved. what shirt did you get @tarquinbeech?

1 hour ago, hissingdwarf said:

What ever you do, do not take betting tips from @notts-joe @tarquinbeech. With him being in the know I spent a petty penny on his 'words of wisdom' regarding the new manager last time around and took all the free bets that I could lay my hands on! Shame on Ray Trew not giving @notts-joe the correct insider info when we appointed a totally left-field manager called Ricardo Moniz! All those virtual betting slips torn into little pieces!!! lol

It was a curve ball okay! ;)

The only person I would listen to betting wise is @Dripsey3, he seems quite good at it - even if his form dips at times via the PL.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,518
  • Days Won:  9

The site has good spells like any other starting up but it is good to see people joining in, hope it continues.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

?The more the Merrier :D 

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+
1 hour ago, notts-joe said:

It was a curve ball okay! ;)

The only person I would listen to betting wise is @Dripsey3, he seems quite good at it - even if his form dips at times via the PL.

You might want to rethink that. I had Wesley Harms winning in the darts today and he got beat 5-1!

38 minutes ago, Dripsey3 said:

You might want to rethink that. I had Wesley Harms winning in the darts today and he got beat 5-1!

I'm disappointed my friend, very, very disappointed.

Archived