Alan Hardys pullin out of the takeover

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Sounds like Hardys pulling out of the takeover by the sounds of his tweets etc.

Such as his offer either isn't good enough or the American group have made a better offer and are in a better financial place in not sure.

Or the last rumour that's been going around repeat RUMOUR for people who don't understand that word is that Ray trew actually doesn't want to sell.

As he is now giving Fullarton backing to apparently bring in another forward to address the lack of  goals issue how about addressing Liam noble in the middle to create goals  or even score them after all he does have 8.

But yea just thought I'd give everyone a heads up 

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,773
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

@Modern Fan 1862 👍 Another forward isnt the reason for the lack of goals. It is the complete abandonment of a creative midfield. Cannot Ray see this, if the rumour is in anyway true?

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

good knows but the lack of creativity on my view is that noble and abroah ain't in the squad an a striker we don't need stead and mcleod have shown under moniz you give them service they'll score.

We don't need another forward from the championship etc it's stupid in my view it's just a desperate attempt trying everything in hope somat pays off.

And as for Ray I dunno what he's doing hopefully it's just a rumour as I don't think the fans will allow him to come back now the relation between fans chairman in my opinion is burnt that's how I see it especially at games 

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

The only hope we have of scoring a goal is if the forward brought in happens to be either Messi, or Ronaldo and even then they would have to pick the ball up from our own penalty area and beat the entire opposition before scoring.

The problem would be that after one game JF wouldn't play them again for being too creative!

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

Have you got a link?

I hope it isn't true, I'm not convinced the other bidders aren't all smoke and mirrors. It might just be a negotiation tactic.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

1 minute ago, DangerousSausage said:

Have you got a link?

I hope it isn't true, I'm not convinced the other bidders aren't all smoke and mirrors. It might just be a negotiation tactic.

https://twitter.com/bigalanh5

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,995
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

At this stage, I'm not reading that much into it. I think it's always likely to be long drawn out, after all he did say he would step aside for bigger investment etc. Now, it's he's tried his best and I do genuinely believe that is the case but I think whilst the clubs on the open market he will be there. I personally think it may be an attempt to get a price he considers fairer, let's face it - there's not a huge demand for this club right now, American investors? I'm not sure, it seems people sussed out the 'Danish' interest and now that followed.

What happened to the guy who was competing to buy the club back when Mr Trew purchased us?

He owned several companies, including a security firm. I really hope the clubs sold to a local company because whilst there's rumours of riches, I will always be mindful of them remaining anonymous or actually being genuine (not a hype).

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

You mean Sukhi Ghuman, the Octavian boss?

I'd also like to see a localish businessman take over at the helm. I'm very cautious of all this talk of billionaires and unlimited riches after the last time.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,773
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Alan-Hardy-says-Notts-County-takeover-talks/story-28899966-detail/story.html. update

Interesting choice of words "Danish  consortium remains interested" ... Without saying the source of this information? 

Archived