Kyle De Silva

TheCalFoster

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  322
  • Days Won:  7
  • 𝕏:  twitter @TheCalFoster

What happened to him? He looked half decent whenever I've seen him. I would like to see MC give him a chance to show he's worth having he's still fairly young as well could develop into a good player for us, cant be wrose than some of the dross we've seen this year.. We could swap De Silva's name for Snijders and we could be saying the same about him.. 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,909
  • Days Won:  162

da silver seems too lightweight and when he does not focus, he offers little. overrated for me.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,996
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Kyle De Silva has potential and needs to be playing more, I would love to see him on the wing or just behind the strikers but sadly I don't think the current climate around the club would help him.

Yes, he can be too lightweight and ineffective but if you work with him.

Well the player he can be, is one most teams would seek out as a potential signing. By far not the finished product but until Notts learn to support each other, he will just go invisible because there's little outlet for any youngster like him right now. Just compare Curtis Thompson under Moniz to as of lately.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

He was good against Huddersfield at the start of the season but ever since Salford city he hasn't played, he like Genaro has just been forgotten

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

For me a little light weight , but one of those in a team doing well could be an asset , bit of a luxury now think he would go missing in games .

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179

I think players like him and Burke just need good coaching, there is talent in both of them, its just teaching them how to play

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,996
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I think we need to get some of the players who have recently retired back, help them with their coaches badges and I'm sure they the majority would help without strap wages. The problem of coaching players, you need plenty of people who hands on and know how to help bring a player through.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,773
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

In order for players to succeed, they need a mental toughness. De Silva seemed more concern for his hair than defeating Salford

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727

hard to say about him Huddersfield played on the wing Salford on the wing and everyone was rubbish that night.

But when we played Portsmouth at home he came on in the No10 role and picked the ball up in pockets could be a decent no10.

Small quite quick only 20-21 I belive I'd like to see Sharpe aswell and Atkinson as a wing back all young see if they have any potential.

Not being funny but how holis makes it in the team as a former youngster is a scam as he is terrible and Curtis has been very poor lately extremley poor if they get realsed Curtis and holis I can't see many teams looking.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  57
  • Days Won:  0

This man needs to play. end of really. better end product than campbell and banton, ( and i like campbell ) better than mcleod too, basically playing with 10 men when he is on

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, NewarkPie said:

This man needs to play. end of really. better end product than campbell and banton, ( and i like campbell ) better than mcleod too, basically playing with 10 men when he is on

Well those 3 for sure could do better , but to be convinced that on a regular basis K D S could deliver  , not sure myself think that's more than optimistic , I haven't seen enough to think that , would maybe give him a sub spot 

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

I think for him to make it, he has to either develop as a No.10, or playmaking midfielder, he is just too lightweight for anywhere else. I think he has a 2 year deal, so it was probably always the view to him challenging next season for a place.

As for Atkinson, I just can't see him making it, he just doesn't have any positional sense at all and seems scared of putting a tackle in.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,909
  • Days Won:  162

we need to be timing the pushes we give players but i think this will happen under cooper, he seems to know how to get the best out of his players.

• Content Count:  71
  • Days Won:  2

On 26/03/2016 at 22:15, Fozzy said:

I think for him to make it, he has to either develop as a No.10, or playmaking midfielder, he is just too lightweight for anywhere else. I think he has a 2 year deal, so it was probably always the view to him challenging next season for a place.

As for Atkinson, I just can't see him making it, he just doesn't have any positional sense at all and seems scared of putting a tackle in.

He's a far superior full back to Hewitt! He puts more tackles and blocks in than Hewitt and is rarely done for pace by a winger. Remember, Atkinson is a raw talent, very little first team experience and he's already better than our "superstar" Welsh U21player

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

The thing is, I don't rate Hewitt either. I think we could do better than either and would like to see Wildin given a chance before the end of the season. He came to the club as a midfielder but appears to be playing as a right back.

Come the end of the season, I would like to see an experienced right back signed and one of the others used as backup.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  71
  • Days Won:  2

11 minutes ago, Fozzy said:

The thing is, I don't rate Hewitt either. I think we could do better than either and would like to see Wildin given a chance before the end of the season. He came to the club as a midfielder but appears to be playing as a right back.

Come the end of the season, I would like to see an experienced right back signed and one of the others used as backup.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'd agree with this, to be honest we could do with shipping out every defender and starting again! 

Archived