22minute applause

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

For anyone who may not use Facebook or Twitter there was a post about a tragic loss of a longtime Notts fan and pride of Nottingham posted it to get the word out.

Now I agree we should all give applause on 22min and give this young soul the send off she truly deserves so spread the word as this is something that we can all come togther for and show our respects and appreciation.

So please everyone 22minute Carlisle show you're respects 

Thank you

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

So tragic, it's something which has upset me and I hope people spread the word + join in on the day.

Rest in Peace Katie.

I've also notifed the club to look at this an see if they can get the picture on the board so everyone can be made aware and give this lady the respect she deserves she's one of our own.

I hope the club pay there respects to and the players 

I hope so mate, it's moments like this which make you think about things.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179

I've tried my best to share this round, Leigh Curtis has retweeted it so hopefully a few more eyes on it, but I think the only way it will work well is if the club are involved and let everyone know on the scoreboard

I feel its very important we pay our respects, however last time people didn't know when to clap or why to clap, we need to get as many people involved as possible!

I also tried looking for a Carlisle forum to get their fans involved but I couldn't find one that was active

Rip Katie!

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Leigh Curtis said his news team are interested in the story and want to help promote the cause

I've got Leigh Curtis involved and I've got it flowing round Twitter! The power of social media! Hopefully this helps promote pur cause and this lady gets the sign of respect she deserves

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

RIP Katie, that's truly tragic. Hopefully she'll get the tribute she deserves.

2 hours ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

I've tried my best to share this round, Leigh Curtis has retweeted it so hopefully a few more eyes on it, but I think the only way it will work well is if the club are involved and let everyone know on the scoreboard

I feel its very important we pay our respects, however last time people didn't know when to clap or why to clap, we need to get as many people involved as possible!

I also tried looking for a Carlisle forum to get their fans involved but I couldn't find one that was active

Rip Katie!

up most respect to you 👍🏻👍🏻 you've just made a friend for life 

19 minutes ago, DangerousSausage said:

RIP Katie, that's truly tragic. Hopefully she'll get the tribute she deserves.

up most respect to you aswell you've just a friend for life to 👍🏻

2 hours ago, ohstanleyaborah said:  

Rip Katie!

up most respect to you 👍🏻👍🏻 you've just made a friend for life 

I didn't know Katie but I felt I should try my best for a fellow Notts fan, last time we tried a minute of respect it didn't work very well so I wanted this time to be different!

2 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

I didn't know Katie but I felt I should try my best for a fellow Notts fan, last time we tried a minute of respect it didn't work very well so I wanted this time to be different!

neither did I but just think Shaun Derry is one of our own and he got love so why shouldn't a young fan everyone should show there love an respect to this lady.

And if Carlisle join in its a bonus as I'm sure they would West Ham did a similar thing when a longtime fan died.

2 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said: I didn't know Katie but I felt I should try my best for a fellow Notts fan, last time we tried a minute of respect it didn't work very well so I wanted this time to be different!

neither did I but just think Shaun Derry is one of our own and he got love so why shouldn't a young fan everyone should show there love an respect to this lady.

And if Carlisle join in its a bonus as I'm sure they would West Ham did a similar thing when a longtime fan died.

I posted on their forum so hopefully they see it!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

R.I.P Katie .

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

I see Notts County have agreed to this on their facebook page. Well done Notts County F C. Deepest condolences to Katie's family. 

me and @notts-joe he emailed the club I face booked em and told em to so did @notts-joe and Katie's mum I belive and I'm glad they have done this it also makes Carlisle fans aware.

glad the club have done it right this time like @notts-joe said to me last night we tried a minute applause before for someone and it went wrong.

As  not everyone knew hope this one goes to plan and is great were a family club which means we're all family as one 

I believe several people also contacted the club which shows how caring the Notts community is. @ohstanleyaborah and a few others have mentioned doing their utmost to spread the word, so no doubt on the 22nd minute a fitting remembrance will be paid.

The Post will also be paying tribute to Katie.

I'm just glad that the ball is rolling, we don't have a massive fan base so we must all stick together thought the good times and the bad, let's hope this all works out on Saturday, Leigh Curtis did mention the news editor being interested in our cause so I'm glad Katie gets the tribute she deserves

@Modern Fan 1862 👍 me and @notts-joe he emailed the club I face booked em and told em to so did @notts-joe and Katie's mum I belive and I'm glad they have done this it also makes Carlisle fans aware.

glad the club have done it right this time like @notts-joe said to me last night we tried a minute applause before for someone and it went wrong.

As  not everyone knew hope this one goes to plan and is great were a family club which means we're all family as one 

@ohstanleyaborah played his part by lettin Carlisle fans aware 👍🏻 I might not have grammar punctuation an stuff but I have a good side in me 

@Modern Fan 1862 👍 me and @notts-joe he emailed the club I face booked em and told em to so did @notts-joe and Katie's mum I belive and I'm glad they have done this it also makes Carlisle fans aware.

@ohstanleyaborah played his part by lettin Carlisle fans aware 👍🏻 I might not have grammar punctuation an stuff but I have a good side in me 

Well I tried my best to, whether it worked or not I'm not too sure

I've notified Carlisle on Twitter and they have informed their fans and their fans are retweeting it so hopefully enough people get to see it and pay their respects

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,781
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

The post wrote about Katie, see my link above. Very fitting tribute.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,298
  • Days Won:  69

I was very saddened to read about this tragic loss.I hope the applause  is very loud . My condolences to family and friends.RIP Katie

Archived