Notts County Mad

Chillman

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

Evening all,

I used to be quite active on the Notts Mad board but gave up about a year or so ago as if I'm honest I began to lose quite a bit of interest in Notts and football as a whole (now have a Panthers season ticket for this coming season but not a Notts one, yet).

So when I come online just to have a poke around I don't appear to be able to access any forums on the Footy Mad boards. Is this a new thing, me being an idiot, board closed down? I've have a quick look and cannot find anything explaining whats going on. Is it just me or has the Footy Mad boards stopped operating?

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

It's just a different format matey , not as user friendly many say , I'm not good on social media to be honest , but that's the heads up I think , stay on here it's a great site pal , and fall back in love with the pies again COYP 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I just wanted to take a moment to say welcome @Chillman to the Pride of Nottingham and regardless of whatever is going on, I hope you continue to get involved here. There's plenty of room for both sites to coexist.

See you around our community.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

Welcome to pride of Nottingham! Its good to see you getting involved already, as said above MAD is still going but isnt as user friendly as it once was, but you are always welcome here!

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  631
  • Days Won:  8

18 hours ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

Welcome to pride of Nottingham! Its good to see you getting involved already, as said above MAD is still going but isnt as user friendly as it once was, but you are always welcome here!

And it's not as friendly for the user as Pride of Nottingham...welcome aboard @Chillman

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  36

Mad was a great place to go if you're in an angry mood after meltdown Saturday's, but it is far more civilised and friendly on here, with much more content to read. The team do a great job, it's not just a forum it's far more than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

Welcome @chillman, much nicer place on here. 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

Hi @Chillman, they seemed to have rejigged MAD again - you need to click on "Views from the Kop" to get in. No idea if there are posting problems, I gave up on the site years ago.

If you fancy a look around here, you can go to "All activity" or use the dashboard under the Community tab. It's a great community and doesn't have the culture of personally insulting other users you might find elsewhere :)

Archived