Ex-Notts players

DangerousSausage

I thought it was time for a thread dedicated to the glorious careers our recent ex-players are enjoying.

Number one: Callum Ball has signed for Barwell in the Evo-Stik Premier from Corby Town. He aims to help his new club reach the lofty heights of the top half of the table.

Cieron Keane, Colby Bishop and a certain Lee Hughes, all playing and scoring regularly for Worcester City in National League North

Paul Bolland is head of football at a private school in York. That's them scuppered!

Danny Haynes is at Cray Wanderers in the Isthmian league division one south, how the mighty fall..

The sad thing is, Danny Haynes and Jon Stead could actually work in my opinion.

Stead is a very smart footballer, his awareness is second to none and if only he had the skill (of same level as that) then he would be playing in the Premier League/Championship - wait, wait! I just turned into John Sheridan. No, but seriously Stead is up there with the top strikers in terms of the way he reads games. Haynes couldn't read the scoreboard let alone other players, yet he had bursts of pace and a little skill (something nobody else has really).

Collins has pace but not the skill, he's still learning.

Then again even Arquin could be a better partner for Stead than Olivers. :angel: Gone a bit far there I think! :rolleyes:

@ivansneck but Callum got heavily criticised on social media for his performance. @notts-joe Danny Haynes??? If he was any good, he would have been playing for another League club. I hadnt realised , he signed for Boreham Wood in March...and now plays for Cray Wanderers as @TheFostarr94 says

• 2 months later...

Hayden Mullins, I wondered what he was doing well it would seem: "After retiring from football, Mullins joined Reading in a role that sees him oversee the development of the club's players who are out on loan. In July 2016 he joined Watford as assistant to under-21 coach Harry Kewell."

Colby Bishop has signed for Boston United...

38 minutes ago, gtownjohnno said:

Colby Bishop has signed for Boston United...

And set up the chance for a young up and coming striker called Karl Hawley to score at the weekend.

Lee Hughes is at AFC Telford and yes still smashing the goals in..

it was good to see spencer and jake jarvis silent yesterday, they was no concern for us thankfully and it sounded like zoko v yeovil gave us more bother. :lol:

I see Luke Berry was on target for Cambridge again, didn't we have him on loan a while back?

Archived