Piethagoram

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,782
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

Best of luck to a great club servant. I hope they give him the last minute of the Cambridge game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Very sad to see this.

We are losing one very passionate person and I don't think some fans realise just how much he does around the club. One of the nicest people you could speak with, I just hope he's replaced with someone who brings in half of his passion - rather than someone who sees working at Notts as just a job. It's we acted like a proper community club now.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

A very loyal servant, will definitely be missed, am I right in thinking he's never had a testimonial ?

* I never knew he played for mansfield [emoji23] I just assumed he was with us for ages since he left man utd, so i take back the very loyal

Still very loyal @ohstanleyaborah. Despite the obvious fault with signing for @Dan's Stags before arriving to us ;)

I believe he spent five years with each club respectively, however we had signed Russell Hoult which kept him out from being a starting regular. When we signed Kasper, he was given the chance to move on but on only wanted to go out on loan until he was deemed no longer required.

After his playing career ended, it was a great decision to get him back involved in coaching (he was also the kit manager I believe) etc.

How many keepers would come out of retirement to step in goal when a club already had a younger keeper on the bench? Yet this is no criticism of Pilks, he did what he had because he full well knew Fabian Spiess wouldn't be given any sort of a chance.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  174
  • Days Won:  2

On 31 December 2016 at 10:56, ohstanleyaborah said:

A very loyal servant, will definitely be missed, am I right in thinking he's never had a testimonial ?

* I never knew he played for mansfield emoji23.png I just assumed he was with us for ages since he left man utd, so i take back the very loyal

Hi there. Just so you know, players apply for their own testimonials. COYP

8 hours ago, Who r ya?? You Pies!! said:

Pilks and MH join Cambridge on bbcrns twitter

Good luck to them both, Derry's made a good decision to get them on board. Their gains or our loses (mind we can rebuild now).

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

wow, the things you learn.

Archived