dan jones to notts

liampie

im surprised nobody has been bothered to start this! he looks a decent player, nothing flash but reliable.

i have been reading some good comments about him and fans of his former team say hes good enough. seems fast also from what has been suggested, so he should keep out dickinson. just hope he shows more metal when it comes to defending. we need good defenders out wide!

I don't really recall his first spell here but I know he's a capable player and someone who could be playing higher if he applied himself.

All the signings so far I can see settling into the first team, which is good but then again most defenders should be able to walk into the squad after the performances of some of the remaining players from last season. I just feel we are getting the right amount of depth, yet I would say we need more than 3 more players - it depends on if we loan in. I guess we can review that but Daniel Jones seems a decent signing.

He looks fit and keen to crack on, so I will take that.

Archived