Notts County cola??

Joe Jones

Going through the interweb I came across this image which baffled me to say the least.

Notts County branded cola?

notts county cola.jpg

Can anyone shed light on this? Did Notts release their own brand of cola, or is this just the print of cup that they poured drinks into?

Yeah, I remember it. I remember it being really sweet and fizzy. Crap, in fact. But I think there was a donation to the club for every can that was sold. It was actually a plastic can, with a ring pull. And yes, Panda Cola used to sell it under their own brand in exactly the same container, so I think they must've made it. 

Now that looks good [mention=766]Natty[/mention]! I wonder if I could tempt [mention=38]super_ram[/mention] into trying some better County whiskey. default_laugh.png
You can try and tempt me into trying it, and you'll succeed as well. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Archived