What does this picture mean to you.?

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

After another loss I find my self going through the normal emotions but every time I want to give up I look at this picture   and I remember what this pic means to me ..! it tells me that I’m a supporter of this club is right I look at that picture see pride and honour and something I’m dam proud to be apart of .. and I don’t have a ounces of give up in me and that I know the boys will come good. It reminds that if you are a County fan you better strap your self in cause we never get anything easy.. we are the magpies the flag and logo I’m proud to stand aside it. CC12EB80-6A60-4F8A-8805-CD68869984A7.jpeg

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

It's going to be a long season, I just hope they can salvage it before all the hard work is undone. The gates will decrease again and we will be back to where we started, Kevin Nolan cannot be sacked.

Notts is the club I support, it means a lot to me.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, CliftonMagpie said:

It's going to be a long season, I just hope they can salvage it before all the hard work is undone. The gates will decrease again and we will be back to where we started, Kevin Nolan cannot be sacked.

Notts is the club I support, it means a lot to me.

One match and it could spark a revival 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i am not as emotionally connected to the club as some fans i will admit, but it hurts seeing notts play so poorly with all the good that is going on behind the scenes.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Notts is an extension of my family.

There are many great fans I have gotten to know, it's been an amazing journey and the club means so much more than I can put into words. It's tradition, honour, PRIDE.. It's our club and we deserve so much more than what we have right now.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

The clubs a club but it's ours.

There should be more fight from everyone to kick out this and say its not acceptable.

Archived