Next manager?

Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,065
  • Days Won:  54

I think the 3rd manager under contract might be Michael Flynn from Newport. They're 5th at the moment and if he can get a team with Scot Bennett at CB to 11th in the league he must have something about him!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Neal Ardley is a manager that I quite like coming in, he's an upcoming manager than has enough experience for my liking.

He's managed to keep his job since 2012 which speaks volumes, so stability and a long term plan must be strengths of his. Also, I think he will be used to balancing a tight ship and would do well for us.

The only issue is getting Wimbledon to agree terms.

However, he seems to be playing it cool or it's just the papers creating their own headlines as this is how he's described the rumours.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,470
  • Days Won:  15

On 28/08/2018 at 22:05, Super_Danny_Allsopp said:

I know a decent manager with over 40% win rate.

Unfortunately we've just sacked him.😡

Exactly...

Club's look for a manager with a good win ratio, they employee managers with a high ratio but sack one for not doing well. 🤷‍♂️

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

On 27/08/2018 at 11:20, Bainbridge NCFC said:

@AmericanPie he's got no problem getting out league 2 as seen with Northampton but then went to Burton struggled then struggled on his return to Northampton 

Whoever comes in will have a job to do with all that's going on, I just want to see Notts finally settle down.

• Chris unfeatured this topic

Archived