Duffy returns ... Hall suffers set back

Magic magpie

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Richard Duffy given the all clear to return 

Richard took part in a light training session on Friday Kewell said “I’m happy to have him back off the treatment table it maybe to soon to throw him back in but we will put him through his paces and see  what happens”. 

Although it’s unlikely he will feature against Swindon in tomorrow’s key home game after his serious hamstring problem. But surely the relief is that’s another one off the treatment table.?

Hall suffers set back

How ever the on loan defender Ben Hall has suffered a set back on his return and has returned to his parent club Brighton.

Hall trained with the squad following a groin strain Harry said “He was up here a few days ago but he’s has a minor set back and will be off his feet for the next couple of days” 

The gaffer is hopeful that they can get Hall back in the next seven to ten days and see how he is. 

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I don't think Ben Hall was injured, I believe he didn't fit the plans and was signed by someone who shouldn't be making these decisions in my opinion. I hope Shaun Brisley can keep Richard Duffy off the bench.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

I’m happy he is back it’s another  option for the gaffer and keeps everyone on the toes as we have a lot of defenders. So we have a few choices Duffy is back also he  is vastly experienced.

Shame about Hall if this is the truth I really being signed by another manger isn’t the problem he a good defender just needs time on the pitch 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Oh for f*** sake.

Watch us get an injury or suspension and he will find his way into the squad without deserving it. We really need to keep him out but if his form works, I have no issues but I am dubious that he's good enough for what we need. He may play well once every blue moon and he may be okay at times but most of the time he's at the heart of the issues at the back.

I bet Ross Fitzsimons is looking forward to seeing him make the team.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

I think hes best left out the squad myself but its not my decision at the end of the day.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

i was so pleased to see him unnamed on the notts bench against swindon town but it was like he was playing watching some of the players defend.

Archived