£2 for Cambridge at home 12/1/19

Magic magpie

So in Alan Hardys Christmas address and as reported on pride of Nottingham page the home game on the 12th January 2019 between Notts County and Cambridge at meadow lane will be a £2 game which means all adult tickets will be £2 for this game as Alan asks us fans to get behind the gaffer and the lads. Alan also spoke of his desire to see meadow lane full again and how he was proud of the £2 for Crewe which over 17.000 fans packed meadow lane. Alan has also discounted hospitality see the link for the full range of discounts.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2018/december/2-for-cambridge-211218/

I heard a lot of negative comments today which is only natural but it's a good offer, do we deflate and not fight. Or do we try to stand and fight off the relegation, yes the players need to step it up but making Meadow Lane buzz naturally I feel would lift the squad. This seasons terrible and either way we look at it, we need to do something productive.

There will always be negative comments, esecially from season ticket holders because they technically payed much more for the game overall. I see hes trying to get more people going as numbers will obviously drop due to results and how the leagues going for notts.

Archived