£2 for Cambridge .. Are you bringing any one to the lane to cheers the lads on

Magic magpie

So the next home game is on the 12th January 2019 as Notts welcome fellow strugglers Cambridge to meadow lane. 

Alan Hardy in a effort to fill meadow lane and get the fans behind the lads has put all adult ticket to just £2. 

Are you bringing anyone to meadow lane to take advantage of this special offer and hopefully cheer the lads out the relegation zone.

full details below on how to buy tickets in the link.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/2-for-cambridge-211218/

You could call me "Johny No Mates" but I think that the truth is as you get older it becomes more difficult to find "mates" who want to attend Notts games ! Most of my friends could afford to attend games & indeed most of them have done in the past so they are not interested in price cuts. I cannot fault Mr Hardy's efforts to"Rally the Troups" but I hope he can accept that Nottingham is not a football mad city & I have often posted that history has shown that whatever the "entrance fee" or level of  success no Nottingham club will ever be guaranteed a sell out

Archived