Forest to “rip up” Jorge Grants loan deal with Luton Town

Magic magpie

Rumours suggest Forest have ripped up the loan deal of Jorge Grant who is on a season long at the hatters Luton Town. 

Apparently Nottingham Forest have triggered a recall option on the midfielder who has made 22 appearances scoring just 4 for the league one side. 

Forest did the same last January with Ryan Yates while him and Grant was also on loan with Notts.

Forest then sent Yates out on loan with a higher league side. Rumours suggest that is what will happen with Grant. one thing is for sure he won’t be heading to meadow lane according to Alan Hardy.

for the full story click the link below. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/transfer-news/nottingham-forest-rip-up-jorge-2412104.amp

I think the focus should be elsewhere right now, whilst I believe Jorge Grant would get goals - I don't think Notts are anywhere near good enough to attract Forest towards allowing him back. I hope he joins a good club where he can thrive, I feel he won't replicate what he did with us but I still think he will progress further as a player.

Archived